Educated, Intelligent Black males...YES or NO?

How many QOS/HOTWIVES would be attracted or want to fuck educated, intelligent BBC(even nerdy BBC). As stated in Revenge of the Nerds, many of us study and research sex, and have all that knowledge, plus the BBC to please.
Such an interesting question, the community asks for thugs often, but how many QoS sapiosexuals are there …?

How many QOS/HOTWIVES would be attracted or want to fuck educated, intelligent BBC(even nerdy BBC). As stated in Revenge of the Nerds, many of us study and research sex, and have all that knowledge, plus the BBC to please.
Only three different black men have fucked my wife, but each one was (is) well educated and very intelligent. She has never been attracted to the thug kind of man, black or white. Her present black man is a laboratory technologist and is both well educated and intelligent. He also has a very big cock that he uses on her several times a week! lol

Absolutely hot. In this forum I just love verbally good and intellegent males. Or females too. But mostly true black men who are smart and verbally talented. And I know I sound really stupid some times. But it's because my engilsh isn't good enough.
I understand what you mean. Some women love to stimulated intellectually and will open up completely. Ones you get their full attention, you can let loose their clothes.

Good to see this thread. The memes, stories, and fantasies overwhelming play to the images of thugs or some street hardened former inmate.

It was a happy day for me when I discovered that witty, intelligent women ALSO liked sex! You and my wife agree on this topic. Several years ago she told me that she was 'interested' in a man she works with. When she finally told me his name I was really surprised. He was a nice enough man, but he would never win a beauty contest. They finally went to a motel and she had noting but praise for him after that! Privately, I think he fucked her mind long before he got her panties off. Which is as it should be!

My current lover is a Corporate Lawyer.

The one before him as pretty high up in the insurance agency.

So yes, the guy has to have a few brain cells between his ears before we consider him as a potential playmate.
My wife has often said that, with some men, the ******* that is needed to get them hard comes directly from the upper brain!

I have more women approach me because of the way I carry myself, my speech, my listening and having intelligent thoughts than women who approach me just because they want a black man. Personally, the "thug" persona is mostly a fantasy. Why do I say that? Because you can't turn a "thug" mentality on and off like a light switch. "Thugs" can't walk into fine restaurants and enjoy the ambiance. "Thugs" wouldn't know how to control a room full of executives from around the world. Personally, I feel sorry for the women who are looking for a "thug" who treats her like a piece of meat and couldn't care less about her pleasure, her safety, etc. In reverse, I really don't care for women who want to be treated like cheap trash. Give me maturity and class any day of the week. It's intoxicating!

CLASS will always win. A handsome man could have a dick a foot long, but if he's a thug and doesn't know the difference between a noun and verb then he doesn't stand a chance with my wife. We agree!
Class will always win because it is a turn on all by itself. The relationship only gets better by being with someone that you enjoy talking with and she/they enjoy talking and listening to me, too. It's the cornerstone of the friendship!

Back