EATING THAT WHITE PUSSY

Would you like to watch a black bull eat your wife's pussy?

• Hubby - Oh yeah

Votes: 794 63.6%
  • Hubby - No, please

Votes: 42 3.4%
  • Wife - God yes!

Votes: 227 18.2%
  • Wife - want it but not with my hubby watching

Votes: 63 5.0%
  • Wife - let hubby watch, maybe he'll learn something

Votes: 122 9.8%

• Total voters
This is another one of those interesting little "quirks" so to speak ... as I've run into several black guys, in my past, that thought eating a woman's pussy was simply foul and even made faces when I asked 'em. A lot more white guys love/prefer licking a woman's pussy before actually having intercourse. I love licking a woman's clit and watching her react. :) So, although I assume a lot of black guys are willing to eat a woman's pussy, I think the larger percentage of black men do not like doing it. Besides, eating a woman's pussy is usually helpful in getting her wet & prepared for intercourse ... they get around a BBC and they're already WET ... :frantic:

Back when I was dating, I'd give pussy the ole finger test first ... I'd start rubbing their clit, and dipping a finger or two inside to get my fingers wet. Then, as the foreplay progressed, I'd pass those fingers by my nose. A guy experienced in eating pussy can tell when its clean and when it's not. Same with a man's cock, so says my wife. Back when she was dating, if it didn't smell clean to her, she wasn't putting it in her mouth or inside her. :p

This is another one of those interesting little "quirks" so to speak ... as I've ran into several black guys, in my past, that thought eating a woman's pussy was simply foul and even made faces when I asked 'em. A lot more white guys love/prefer licking a woman's pussy before actually having intercourse. I love licking a woman's clit and watching her react. :) So, although I assume a lot of black guys are willing to eat a woman's pussy, I think the larger percentage of black men do not like doing it.

That and I think there are quite a few that do enjoy it, but are afraid what other black guys would think of them if they admitted it. There is a saying among many of the black guys I know: "If you lick the hole. you lick the pole.", so I'm sure the stone homophobes among them would look down on the ones that are open about enjoying a good "taco tasting". (or should that be a good tasting taco?) :bounce:

Besides, eating a woman's pussy is usually helpful in getting her wet & prepared for intercourse ... they get around a BBC and they're already WET ... :frantic:

This would definitely be true early on in her adventures, but eventually (assuming she enjoys it often enough) it may take more than just the thought of it to get her all nice and juicy, so if the bull isn't into having a little "pie at the Y" as an appetizer, then this could be a great way to include her "wittol" into the fun by letting him do the warm up on her while she gets the bull ready for action.

Back when I was dating, I'd give pussy the ole finger test first ... I'd start rubbing their clit, and dipping a finger or two inside to get my fingers wet. Then, as the foreplay progressed, I'd pass those fingers by my nose. A guy experienced in eating pussy can tell when its clean and when it's not. Same with a man's cock, so says my wife. Back when she was dating, if it didn't smell clean to her, she wasn't putting it in her mouth or inside her. :p

Yep, absolutely! Don't want to eat no stinky pussy! :eek:
Same thing with guys for the ladies, especially if the guy is uncut. My Wife has told me some of the "horror" stories she's encountered with guys that either didn't practice proper hygiene or who didn't properly clean themselves if they had foreskins. They didn't get into her panties or even a second opportunity. To this day she wouldn't even consider being with a guy that wasn't circumcised. She told me that one reason she permitted me to date her was because I was cut. (or was that because I was cute? :bounce:)

Back