East Texas/Tyler looking 4 a Bull

CuckQueen77

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Happily married cuckold lifestyle couple currently seeking a LOCAL experienced & Dominant Bull for an ongoing & hopefully long term relationship. Please be unattached & want this to be a frequent/regular type of thing.

Attachments

• EB0BCCB1-8831-42C9-89A7-1A8402CC402A.jpeg
    EB0BCCB1-8831-42C9-89A7-1A8402CC402A.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 439
Happily married cuckold lifestyle couple currently seeking a LOCAL experienced & Dominant Bull for an ongoing & hopefully long term relationship. Please be unattached & want this to be a frequent/regular type of thing.
If ever come to Shreveport hit me up bbc for her

Well, we’re back in the market for a new Bull...
Has to be some local to us here in Tyler TX & someone open to a long-term relationship, not just a hook-up & fuck thing!
Check out our thread here “Tyler TX Area Hotwife” for pics & some background on our relationship
Sounds like fun 😉

that is a great picture of the 2 of you.
hope you find a good one this time around.

that is a great picture of the 2 of you.
hope you find a good one this time around.
you are a beautiful woman and remind me so much of my ex wife
here's hoping you find a regularguy and not another 3 fff's wonder.
you deserve so much better
I am full of admiration for your hubby in letting you go and enjoy your self
and I absolute love you QUEEN OF TYLER.
from an old guy in the UK
BILLB

Well, we’re back in the market for a new Bull...
Has to be some local to us here in Tyler TX & someone open to a long-term relationship, not just a hook-up & fuck thing!
Check out our thread here “Tyler TX Area Hotwife” for pics & some background on our relationship
Fort worth here. Definitely can help out with that if you guys are interested

Back