East Coast NC - Vacation BBC

SashaNeedsBBC

Couple
From
NC, US
Hey guys! I'll be on vacation the last week of June in North Carolina, near Wilmington. I'd love to find a BBC or two to have a few drinks and fun with one night. Only thing is you have to host, and make my pathetic little husband watch. Looking forward to meeting someone! I need a real dick!

Hey guys! I'll be on vacation the last week of June in North Carolina, near Wilmington. I'd love to find a BBC or two to have a few drinks and fun with one night. Only thing is you have to host, and make my pathetic little husband watch. Looking forward to meeting someone! I need a real dick!
Meet me in Delaware

Sent u a message in Eastern nc

In with it

If you ever vacay back down here let me know. I go to the beach almost every weekend. I would love to come and show your husband how you need to be fucked.

Back