Dressed/Undressed

They like it and my husband loves the fact that I go to meet them naked. He will lick my pussy or sometimes fuck me before so my pussy is hot n wet for my date. Not fuck me to completion or cum in me but get me hot n wet or lick me to my first orgasm so I am horny n ready for it as soon as I meet him. Would you like a woman like that to meet you at your door

They like it and my husband loves the fact that I go to meet them naked. He will lick my pussy or sometimes fuck me before so my pussy is hot n wet for my date. Not fuck me to completion or cum in me but get me hot n wet or lick me to my first orgasm so I am horny n ready for it as soon as I meet him. Would you like a woman like that to meet you at your door
Of course I would like that

Hell ya but they are difficult to find

Back