Dressed to get bbc attention

I’m a bit shy first time having a mess around on this type of chatroom. Never gone the whole way with a black man before, Just become single after a long relationship and feel like I need some attention if that’s ok, just being honest, my confidence has been knocked a bit, not saying I feel disgusting I don’t, I’m lucky I know that but still I’m admitting I would like some attention so I thought I might dress up like a little slut and see who likes me. Please be nice to me xxxx
Omg no lie you are very very beautiful !!!!!

I took these pics while my cute, petite White Wife is taking a shower and about to go out with a "friend" at 8pm on a Saturday night with no panties no bra laid out to wear... a friend? ... Riiiggghhhht. Plus she just coming back from the gym and here's what's in her gym bag with what she wore at the gym. We all know my pretty little slut of a wife about to get her some black dick to stretch her out and destroy her insides.
Screenshot_20230422_200118_Gallery.jpg20230422_195014.jpg20230422_195106.jpg20230422_195258.jpg

I’m gonna be gone off here soon but it’s made me think I could possibly get some money off this kind of thing. I will upload a vid for free in a min on this thread. thank you all for your nice comments and likes Im really not used to this kind of attention so I’m blown away, please comment and say if you would pay for what I do next! I just looked back through my notifications and if I was paid a pound for each notification I would have earned like 70 pounds which would be amazing for a single mum for a few hours, I didn’t start this thinking about money but all I’m thinking now is there’s a lot of lovely people out there and a lot of entertainment is overpriced especially when your all such lovely people xxx

Back