Dressed to get bbc attention

I’m a bit shy first time having a mess around on this type of chatroom. Never gone the whole way with a black man before, Just become single after a long relationship and feel like I need some attention if that’s ok, just being honest, my confidence has been knocked a bit, not saying I feel disgusting I don’t, I’m lucky I know that but still I’m admitting I would like some attention so I thought I might dress up like a little slut and see who likes me. Please be nice to me xxxx
Those are some delicious pics, Ray Ray!!

Thank you Wayne xxxx
I’m a bit shy first time having a mess around on this type of chatroom. Never gone the whole way with a black man before, Just become single after a long relationship and feel like I need some attention if that’s ok, just being honest, my confidence has been knocked a bit, not saying I feel disgusting I don’t, I’m lucky I know that but still I’m admitting I would like some attention so I thought I might dress up like a little slut and see who likes me. Please be nice to me xxxx
You're doing great

Sexy lips, beautiful breasts n nips, sweet cheeks (I'd love to kiss and lick deep between), and hot legs with a sweet slit I'd slip my tongue between, kiss n suck, mmm is that the kind of attention you need?

Omg no lie you are very very beautiful !!!!!

Back