Dressed in leather

I have looked but cant find a thread already with ladies in leather or leather-look clothes so thought I would start one, apologies if one already on site.
Heres me in one of mine, what I like is its perfect for me to be submissive in to BBC but also to be dominating to my hubby! (And vinyl, latex or PVC is not Leather, guys!)
View attachment 451012
fabulous

Painted on indeed...He managed to get them off of me pretty quickly after our brief photo shoot, :devilish::mstickle::sex: Then the fun began, ;)
Jesus girl there's never a dull moment in your house.
and going on all your media you must a have a big wardrobe. that's a closet to you folks.
you keep posting girl like your man I will never tire of looking at you.

Last edited:
Jesus girl there's never a dull moment in your house.
and going on all your media you must a have a big wardrobe. that's a closet to you folks.
you keep posting girl like your man I will never tire of looking at you.
No, there is never a dull moment in our house...and I am TC's very sexual energizer bunny...:mstickle::devilish::sex: And yes, lots of sexy heels and lingerie outfits in my closet. :love: But hey, a girl can never have too much of it.

No, there is never a dull moment in our house...and I am TC's very sexual energizer bunny...:mstickle::devilish::sex: And yes, lots of sexy heels and lingerie outfits in my closet. :love: But hey, a girl can never have too much of it.
to much of TC do you mean, it appears both of you cannot get enough each other.
and I cannot get enough of you 2 so carry on

to much of TC do you mean, it appears both of you cannot get enough each other.
and I cannot get enough of you 2 so carry on
A lady can never have too much sexy lingerie and heels for her man, :) As far as your comment about "too much of TC", hell no, I can never get too much of him, :devilish::mstickle::sex:

Back