Dress your girl for her dates

One of the things I miss most about being a Cuck is getting to help dress my ex girlfriend for her dates. Obviously it was extremely horny, I'd be hiding my little stiffy the whole time, but it was honestly an amazing bonding experience.

My gf came from a pretty strict upbringing so it was so exciting to watch her tentatively dress more and more proactively for him. She went from rarely showing any skin to loving the freedom of showing off her body. Sometimes I'd try to pull her back a little but she would always get her way. Our bull encouraged that. He knew she responded to reverse psychology from me!

Honestly some of our most intimate moments were me helping her tighten up one of her slim fit dresses, tucking up her cleavage ready to be perfectly presented to him.

Is it similar for others? Are there any cucks who don't do this? Why not?

The few times my wife has gone out with others I helped her pick out her clothes. Standing there watching her put on the finishing touches was one of those moments that causes me to get that stirring feeling in my crotch. On one of the overnight trips it gave me an added thrill to pack lingerie for her that she had no idea was in her overnight bag.

I love everything about the ceremonial aspects of this. Love helping to pick out the lingerie. Love watching her put it on, knowing I'm not allowed to even touch her (don't want to "spoil" his prize). Love going shopping with her and picking out her lipstick, and watching as she very meticulously puts it on, knowing it's going to be smeared and ruined at the end of the evening. Love seeing her look at herself in the mirror and knowing she's thinking "I hope he likes it".

For me, helping her get ready for a date or trip, helping pick out things to pack and being sure she looks perfect and her hose, etc are perfect are some of the best moments ever. I am so proud of her and happy for her and the guy. We often go shopping together for sexy outfits, lingerie, shoes etc and she will ask if I think he will enjoy seeing her in something and taking it off her. We are so close in those moment. The other good moments are watching or hearing later that a guy really liked a new outfit and it turned him on big time. That makes me even prouder. It is a special time.

I love everything about the ceremonial aspects of this. Love helping to pick out the lingerie. Love watching her put it on, knowing I'm not allowed to even touch her (don't want to "spoil" his prize). Love going shopping with her and picking out her lipstick, and watching as she very meticulously puts it on, knowing it's going to be smeared and ruined at the end of the evening. Love seeing her look at herself in the mirror and knowing she's thinking "I hope he likes it".
Shopping for stuff was the best! It often felt like I was one of her girlfriends: getting all excited when I found something I knew she'd look amazing in and that he'd love!

I'm hoping I can go shopping with her again. Just as a friend.

For me, helping her get ready for a date or trip, helping pick out things to pack and being sure she looks perfect and her hose, etc are perfect are some of the best moments ever. I am so proud of her and happy for her and the guy. We often go shopping together for sexy outfits, lingerie, shoes etc and she will ask if I think he will enjoy seeing her in something and taking it off her. We are so close in those moment. The other good moments are watching or hearing later that a guy really liked a new outfit and it turned him on big time. That makes me even prouder. It is a special time.
Yes there is a strange pride about it! I remember feels so proud of her when she would push her limits into something really slutty. She once wore an incredibly low cut red dress out with him and some of his friends. I felt so proud. And horny of course!

This is alot like what my wife and i do sometime she says you have to dress me. We go shopping and she will.make me wait in the car. But i have.to give her my GOLD AMEX CARD. I ask her what she bought she says it not for you its for my stud to FUCK ME in You might never SEE IT. I sometimes i tell.her thos is What your wearing TONIGHT its usually pretty extreme. She respo ds to me remember if i get FUCKED TONIGHT ITS YOUR FAULT you made me wesr this. She also.likes to torment me she will leave in a long coat so.i cant see what shes wearimg as well
As a small overnight bag i.ask her about it she says im staying over tonight so. Uou will.have to wait to maybe see what i took. With me as well.as what i wore ILL BE HOME SOMETIME TOMORROW . Bbefore she leaves she will lock.me up and she tells me to.leave het cock alone . I tell.her i cant get to.it anyway. She says that s why its locked up .

hey hey hey
like wht I see here, nice work
Glad you like it we play alot thatbway sometimes she leaves before i get home but she leaves proof of whats going.om.her special jewelry box her boot box left on.the bed . SHE has a room.for all.her hotwife stuff the door is usually vlosed but when she does this the door is lefy open so.i know shes planning o..getti.g fucked

Glad you like it we play alot thatbway sometimes she leaves before i get home but she leaves proof of whats going.om.her special jewelry box her boot box left on.the bed . SHE has a room.for all.her hotwife stuff the door is usually vlosed but when she does this the door is lefy open so.i know shes planning o..getti.g fucked
I sure can help to make her 11 inch happier?!

I've never helped them dress but have watched and it's such a turn on. Especially the kiss on the cheek they'd give as they left.

Last edited:
The only way for my wife to do this was alone… I wanted it to happen so badly I agreed… he was a coworker of hers very nice guy very good looking well built…about 6 years younger than her 10 younger than me….we had fantasized for years about her with a Black guy and then him for two years before it happened… she would go to his apartment….but watching her get ready to go see him almost gave me a heart attack with excitement… watching her leave then drive away my heart was pounding….he lived 15 minutes away so an hour after she left I knew she was in his bed being made love too …guys if you haven’t tried this way you are missing out on a very heart pounding exciting part of this lifestyle.

The only way for my wife to do this was alone… I wanted it to happen so badly I agreed… he was a coworker of hers very nice guy very good looking well built…about 6 years younger than her 10 younger than me….we had fantasized for years about her with a Black guy and then him for two years before it happened… she would go to his apartment….but watching her get ready to go see him almost gave me a heart attack with excitement… watching her leave then drive away my heart was pounding….he lived 15 minutes away so an hour after she left I knew she was in his bed being made love too …guys if you haven’t tried this way you are missing out on a very heart pounding exciting part of this lifestyle.
I help.my wife get ready it can be a major turn on. We play alot of sifferent ways to ger her ready .OF course.there is no sexual.touching between ud sometimes she gets dressed and im not allowed ro see what she is wearing ..Then.sometimes i have to drive her to his place or to.a club where they arr meeti.g either way its a turn on as well as frustrating

I help.my wife get ready it can be a major turn on. We play alot of sifferent ways to ger her ready .OF course.there is no sexual.touching between ud sometimes she gets dressed and im not allowed ro see what she is wearing ..Then.sometimes i have to drive her to his place or to.a club where they arr meeti.g either way its a turn on as well as frustrating

Back