Don't resist - Part II

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
I listened and watched Luther and Katherine making love for several minutes before heading for my relaxing hot bath. I looked into the mirror, twisting my erect nipples before I simmered in the tub. My mind wandering wanting Luther to fuck me. His body was beautiful. Katherine's boobs were approximately 38DD. Oh how I would love to suckle the tips. With those thoughts I fingered my sensitive clit for fast orgasms. My whole body shook, my eyes glazed over for the final cum release out of my cunt. I returned to the bedroom seeing Malcolm asleep. I wasn't sleepy and went out into the warm night air, barefoot wearing a short tee-shirt and skimpy panties. I lit one up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Sorry if I startled you" Luther said. He turned me around, encircled me in his arms and kissed me. I pushed him away and told him in a kind tone that this wasn't appropriate. He agreed. We walked around the yard when again he took me in his arms
"Don't resist it" Luther said in a calming tone.
"Malcolm has told me so much about you, what an obeying wife you will be. Pleasing my ******* will make me happy"
I was wetting my panties with the probability of making him happy as well
"I want to make you happy too" I responded to Luther when he brought out his cock from his jeans. God was it big, not only long but a thick dick. The circumference was out of the foreskin. How could I master his joy stick? I was trying to escape, when he held on to one of my legs, pulling me to the ground, feeling his body on my back. My booty couldn't take him. Then he got me on my knees, looking up at him, reaching for his heavy balls, palming them, as he rubbed the cock tip between my lips. I was able to master an inch or two, when I tasted precum. The sweetness of his creamy cum. He held my head trying to get as much of his dick into my mouth. I held unto his legs when a cream volley entered my throat. He fulfilled my wish but it wasn't appropriate. He pulled me up, lifted me off the ground like a baby and carried me into the garage.
He pulled off my panties, removed my tee-shirt and pushed me over the hood of the car. We were animals in heat. I didn't resist him. I felt his spanking hands on my ass, the sting made me horny.
"Testing my boy's white whore" he mumbled
I couldn't take all of his black dick at once and he knew it.
"It's the beginning for us you slut you will serve me too take me inch by inch" I almost fainted as the first inch of his massive cock entered me. I wanted him more then my future husband.
Part III to follow

I listened and watched Luther and Katherine making love for several minutes before heading for my relaxing hot bath. I looked into the mirror, twisting my erect nipples before I simmered in the tub. My mind wandering wanting Luther to fuck me. His body was beautiful. Katherine's boobs were approximately 38DD. Oh how I would love to suckle the tips. With those thoughts I fingered my sensitive clit for fast orgasms. My whole body shook, my eyes glazed over for the final cum release out of my cunt. I returned to the bedroom seeing Malcolm asleep. I wasn't sleepy and went out into the warm night air, barefoot wearing a short tee-shirt and skimpy panties. I lit one up when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Sorry if I startled you" Luther said. He turned me around, encircled me in his arms and kissed me. I pushed him away and told him in a kind tone that this wasn't appropriate. He agreed. We walked around the yard when again he took me in his arms
"Don't resist it" Luther said in a calming tone.
"Malcolm has told me so much about you, what an obeying wife you will be. Pleasing my ******* will make me happy"
I was wetting my panties with the probability of making him happy as well
"I want to make you happy too" I responded to Luther when he brought out his cock from his jeans. God was it big, not only long but a thick dick. The circumference was out of the foreskin. How could I master his joy stick? I was trying to escape, when he held on to one of my legs, pulling me to the ground, feeling his body on my back. My booty couldn't take him. Then he got me on my knees, looking up at him, reaching for his heavy balls, palming them, as he rubbed the cock tip between my lips. I was able to master an inch or two, when I tasted precum. The sweetness of his creamy cum. He held my head trying to get as much of his dick into my mouth. I held unto his legs when a cream volley entered my throat. He fulfilled my wish but it wasn't appropriate. He pulled me up, lifted me off the ground like a baby and carried me into the garage.
He pulled off my panties, removed my tee-shirt and pushed me over the hood of the car. We were animals in heat. I didn't resist him. I felt his spanking hands on my ass, the sting made me horny.
"Testing my boy's white whore" he mumbled
I couldn't take all of his black dick at once and he knew it.
"It's the beginning for us you slut you will serve me too take me inch by inch" I almost fainted as the first inch of his massive cock entered me. I wanted him more then my future husband.
Part III to follow
Yes ... Part 3

Back