Done

sloscar4561

Male
Real Person
What is it about this consept that is so extremely hot, cuckolding. Taking another mans wife in front of him. Fucking her harder, smoother, and better than he will ever manage.

I have a desire about cuckolding not only indoor but also outdoor. Cuckolding combinded with Dogging. Where he has to watch all the good stuff, the bad stuff, the wrong this she likes that I’m doing with her.
The tings she’s doing with me and doing with him. The things she will never do with you. Allowing me all her parts of her body when I want it as I want it. Swallowing My cum, eating My ass. Let me fuck her troat as a wash machine.

Fucking your dirty bbc slut in front of you. She who really just wants to have chocolate cock every day 365 days a year for the rest of his life. She who deep inside in may cases wanted to marry a hung, handsome bbc. But who instead lived the life she was expected to and married a straight, conservative white nive guy instead.

Tuying her up, making him watch. Using her obedient submissiwe body and soul. Making her swallow My bbc cum, while holding eye contact while she swallow My seed. Making her say loud so he can hear her say» I love to swallow your Black cock daddy. You taste so much better than My husband.»

In the end, fucking her on all fours. Ass up head down. Make her beg. Only the birds are wathing us except your husband wathing her gets degared. Him made jelous. Making her scream.

Emptying all my bbc cum deep inside her ass balls deep, while ******* her. Pulling her hair, biting her ear. Everything goes dark. This was her greatest climax ever.

Back