Domineering Mrs.

How Would you Want your Wife to be towards You?

• Dominant

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Submissive

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am submissive to everybody except other white guys! so my wife will have to be dominant! when i find someone who will take pity on e enough to become my wife that is!

i am submissive to everybody except other white guys! so my wife will have to be dominant! when i find someone who will take pity on e enough to become my wife that is!

Find yourself one and start training here to be what you want her to be, white boi. Time's a-wasting!

Find yourself one and start training here to be what you want her to be, white boi. Time's a-wasting!

im trying sir, but its hard to find somebody who want such a useless person to be their husband! i have a tiny cock, im white (which means i dont even know how to use what little i have got), im young and therefore dont have much money (yet?) so not many women will look at me once let alone twice!

im trying sir, but its hard to find somebody who want such a useless person to be their husband! i have a tiny cock, im white (which means i dont even know how to use what little i have got), im young and therefore dont have much money (yet?) so not many women will look at me once let alone twice!

Have you tried using Craigslist?

Back