Dominatrix: I AM Lady Carnage

LadyCarnage

Female
hello all I am a dominatrix 19 and looking for interracial subs to dominate and have fun with to make my pets if you are interested i charge 150 per hour session. I do all kinds of domination which that goes from a range of simple spanking and bondage to extreme stuff like ass tease, cbt, feminization, cuckolding, ponyplay, body worship, and humiliation etc. if you would like to hear more jus message me and ill get back to you asap

This is why reading the Site's Forum Rules is SO important:

The use of a colorful cartoon image for "her" avatar is, for me, amusing at best! I envision a young male hiding behind the "charade" and "mystique" of BEING an attractive "female", only in cartoon land.

"Dominatrix": With black men being attractive and desired by women for our ALPHA characteristics and persona, what chances in reality will you envision a black male "kneel" to yield to a white woman unless he is eating her pussy? (Her "logic" is upside down for THIS community, and sorely misplaced). So, to giver "her MISTRESS" the "benefit of the doubt", lets assume she is looking for or "requesting" FEMALE interracial subs! [If "she" is a bisexual female with lesbian tendencies, this thread will violate #2 of the Site's Forum Rules, for we DO now have a separate forum for lesbians, which is intended for interracial bisexual females in our community.]

This "female" is underaged by our Site and community age standard for posting images, if and when "she" decides to post images (since she CLAIMS one of her occupations is a "model", so we KNOW "she" IS hungry! Lol) . When "she" does post an image, her post(s) will be in violation of #6 of Site's Forum Rules.

"She" is charging you for "her" "service", for various "roles" suitable to many "clients" (see, I told you "she" is hungry! Lol), whether cents, pesos, trophy points, or chicken nuggets, this thread is in violation of #9 of the Site's Forum Rules.

Finally, since this member is making a "request" (for "clientele"), and they have made a "contribution" to an existing thread (#10, sentence 2), this thread is ultimately in violation of #17 of the Site's Forum Rules.

It pays to read.

LadyCarnage, you will be banned for your violations, you are too young to be here and for Solicitation (SPAM).

Thank you for visiting and for your cooperation.

blackmeat,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

Back