Dominant White Men

Nymedic81

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I understand the whole cuckold lifestyle but as a well hung Dominant white male I don't think I could handle all the humiliation that is involved! It seems to me that there are so many cuckolds and wannabe cuckolds on this site! I understand that many white men feel inadequate or like to think black men are superior but don't think you would come in to my house let alone fuck my gf if your going to be disrespectful to me or my gf! Now I'm not saying my gf wouldn't enjoy being called a slut and fucked like one but real Doms know when it's appropriate to act that way! Most women are submissive all my gf's and my ex-wife have been submissive to me and other men! I love restaioning my past gf's and blind folding them and letting other men fuck them both by black and white guys! They all enjoyed it! My current gf is submissive but has no desire to be shared! Just wanted to post this because most posts seem pathetic from white husbands or fake users! Also read from another member on here some of these cuckolds need to hit the gym! Have only seen a few videos of well groomed and body proportionate cuckold/husbands/bf's! No wonder they are pussy free they probably can't stay hard or so out of shape they can't fuck their wives or gf's anymore! Just some of my thoughts!

I understand the whole cuckold lifestyle but as a well hung Dominant white male I don't think I could handle all the humiliation that is involved! It seems to me that there are so many cuckolds and wannabe cuckolds on this site! I understand that many white men feel inadequate or like to think black men are superior but don't think you would come in to my house let alone fuck my gf if your going to be disrespectful to me or my gf! Now I'm not saying my gf wouldn't enjoy being called a slut and fucked like one but real Doms know when it's appropriate to act that way! Most women are submissive all my gf's and my ex-wife have been submissive to me and other men! I love restaioning my past gf's and blind folding them and letting other men fuck them both by black and white guys! They all enjoyed it! My current gf is submissive but has no desire to be shared! Just wanted to post this because most posts seem pathetic from white husbands or fake users! Also read from another member on here some of these cuckolds need to hit the gym! Have only seen a few videos of well groomed and body proportionate cuckold/husbands/bf's! No wonder they are pussy free they probably can't stay hard or so out of shape they can't fuck their wives or gf's anymore! Just some of my thoughts!

In the lifestyle, face to face, I have come across very few cuckolds. I could count them on one hand. The white men don't feel inadequate. Nor will they put up with any of that "superior black man" nonsense. Either directed towards them, or their wives/girlfriends. And the black men are usually very respectful and polite.

Here, I think it has become a vocal minority situation, where the cuckolds take every opportunity to add their voice. Many times where it is not wanted, appropriate or appreciated. The same can be said for the "black men" who boast about their "bull" statuses. Vocal minority. Majority of them unverified. Which leads most to conclude they are fictitious profiles.

It doesn't matter what you are into, there always seems to be a group of individuals who try to dominate when the majority wish they would go away. I ignore them myself. I would suggest you try that as well. Concentrate on the aspects of this site which are truly fantastic.

The majority of men and women (of all colours) are here just to have fun.

Everyone's different, and that's fine. Like you, I'm not submissive at all and would never put up with any attempt at the humiliation thing, myself. I'm more of a swinger type, love fucking black girls, and would love to see my hot wife be a black man's whore. I'd like to see her like that because she would love it, she'd look so sexy fucking like thato, and she's a great fuck so I'm sure the lucky bull will love fucking her.

Everyone's different, and that's fine. Like you, I'm not submissive at all and would never put up with any attempt at the humiliation thing, myself. I'm more of a swinger type, love fucking black girls, and would love to see my hot wife be a black man's whore. I'd like to see her like that because she would love it, she'd look so sexy fucking like thato, and she's a great fuck so I'm sure the lucky bull will love fucking her.

Yeah I was in to swinging with my ex wife but I really enjoyed watching her getting fucked by other guys and didn't enjoy getting distracted by the other woman! That's why we preferred MFM threesomes! I would definitely say I'm more in to the Hotwife side of the lifestyle and not the cuckold aspect of it! But each person and couple have their own preferences! I just created this thread because it seems to be more fake cuckolds on here then anything and no way a woman would respect any of these kind of guys! I'm with you though my current gf would be such a hot slut for BBC and I know she would love it if she would let it happen! Thanks for your post!

Back