Doing it like the doggies

I love this pic where that little blonde who looks like she could be me, is holding herself hogtie-style while she gets fucked by BBC. But what I think is hottest that you can see smack dab in the middle of the section I cropped out of it, below, is where that black cock is so thick that it's pulling her tightly stretched pink cuntlips out with it as he stokes out of her - and then squeezing them back into her when he thrusts again.

I got to experience a bit of that with a black BF I had who was maybe only a little bit bigger than average but really knew how to do a girl, and sometimes he would roll my hips back and get on top of me, and I found I could look down and see my cunt being stretched like that with his pounding - and it was a real turn-on for me. So now the fantasy that I'm looking forward to, is getting down on all fours for a BBC Bull, and being able to look under me and watch his thick black cock working my pink pussy like that, in and out...and then when he cums in me and keeps pumping, this cool ring of white foam appears where my pink lips are stretched around his dark shaft, as some of the seed he's planting in me gets whipped by his thrusting...DAMN!!!

WTB-zz100055-crop.jpg

Back