Doing it like the doggies

My wife and me usually fuck in missionary. Rarely we has fucked in doggy, perhaps four or five times, and just once I could make her cum in that position. In other positions like missionary and amazon, I ever make Susie cum easily.
Susie had told me doggy style turned her on like crazy. I knew she often fucked with her ex black boyfriend Axel, in doggy style, when they had a relationship before me.
So, when we incorporated Axel at our sexual life, during the second date, I asked them to fuck in doggy. They agreed.
They fucked in standing doggy. Susie bent his body in half, placing her hands over the clothier's door, and waited or Axel. He accomodated behind Susie and put his magnific black cock in my wife's pussy. In that precise moment, she begged him to be fucked as hard as he could.
Axel fucked Susie wildly moving his hips in circles, drilling her wet pussy while his black cock went in and out from Susie's pussy. He made Susie move her butt in the same way. I was sat over a futon watching them fuck. It was incredible but they looked like dancing an erotic dance! Susie began to gasp and Axel made her cum at least three times before he finally cummed too.
I didn't really know how she could be so excited in that moment, because we had been fucking during all the night. We had started to have sex a Friday at 7:00 pm the day before. Susie and Axel had fucked in missionary two times, then I fucked her in the same position once. Later they fucked during 20 minutes in amazon and we they had a break. Between everyone of the fucks, we rested for some minutes kissing each other. I cleaned up Susie's pussy all the times Axel filled it. Also I massaged their feet to relax them even more. Then Axel and me began to suck Susie's nipples and we made her turn on again.
It was early in the Sunday's morning when they made it in standing doggy. After the fuck Axel was tired. Susie came to me and placing one of her bare soles on my face, pulled me down to the floor. She sat over my face to be cleaned again. It was delicious for me.

I have been thinking about that fuck for hours. I know it was one of the best fucks that my wife received in all his life. The size of Axel's black cock is 17-18 cm long so, it can penetrate my wife's pussy by behind easily. But it was not the only and real motive to make my wife cum in that way. He drilled her pussy, moving his hips in circles, in a experienced way. Surely his cock rubbed all the surface from her vaginal walls, scrubbing her clit in the way she needed. Moreover Axel is black and I know Susie melts of pleasure just thinking about it.
Axel and Susie.jpg 6.jpg wpid-preparacion-590x369.jpg

Back