Doing a new up to date roll call! State where you’re from! So if you’re real state your location!

Pensacola, FL
If your ever thinking about cuming further south I've got several BBC that fuck the white women I hook them up with.Id love to arrange this and be your Cuck while your here.you can stay at my place for free babe.Hmu if you'd like to discuss more.im ready to serve you completely

That's not me.im much better looking but I've been in that exact position many times.sometimes sucking with her

Attachments

• 69972214_012_a9b2.jpg
    69972214_012_a9b2.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 19
Love when the girl kissed me.i can smell his musky Superior Cock n balls and asshole if he tells her to lick it.One of my girls used to go for my ass first.shed lick it then stick her fingers in me.we got it to her whole hand in my ass.feeling her fingers moving inside me was an amazing thrill.then I asked if we could go shopping for a big black strap-on dick.she agreed.When we got to the adult store she shamed me in front of other customers and the staff by saying how big of a black cock do you want me to fuck you with sissy.I was completely humiliated seeing people smirk at me.but I played my sissy role and told her at least 10 inches and fat.After our purchase she wanted to test it out so we went to one of the glory hole rooms.she pulled out a dress for me to change into,PUT some lipstick and makeup on me to make me a pretty Bitchboy, then after greasing my boy pussy she entered my ass.slowley at first to stretch me out.in the glory holes I could see men watching.It turned me on more.she asked me if I liked her BLACK COCK INSIDE ME.I SAID YES.THEN OUT OF ONE GLORY HOLE A BLACK COCK CAME THROUGH.THE OTHER HOLE A WHITE ONE.I TOLD THE WHITE BOY I ONLY GO BLACK AND STARTED SUCKING THE BLACK MASTERS COCK.MY GURL CALLED ME NAMES AND SAID I WAS A STRAIGHT BITCH

Attachments

• 83182925_046_1779.jpg
    83182925_046_1779.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 20
Back