Does your wife's dildo get more action than you.

Does your wife's dildo get more action than you

• Total voters

Cuthach

Couple
Got locked up last night because my wife's lover will be in town next week. They were sexting all day yesterday which made her very horny. She got out her favorite dildo Hondo. While Hondo was deep inside her a dreadful realization struck me. In the past year Hondo may have fucked her more than me.

Does your wife's favorite dildo fuck her more than you?

It gets way, way more action than me. Have been limited to our anniversary and my birthday for a long time, and those are taken away if she has a bull he also wants her that day. A couple know the dates and that I secretly like them to displace me, so that happens most years.

So hot she locked you up in anticipation. I am always in chastity when I help mine masturbate—really helps me focus on her.

It gets way, way more action than me. Have been limited to our anniversary and my birthday for a long time, and those are taken away if she has a bull he also wants her that day. A couple know the dates and that I secretly like them to displace me, so that happens most years.

So hot she locked you up in anticipation. I am always in chastity when I help mine masturbate—really helps me focus on her.
Our standing practice is that she locks me up about a week before he gets into town, and I am usually let out two or three days after he leaves. Derick her lover is usually gone for months at a time so the week before he arrives she gets really horny. Locking me up for that week helps her to not be tempted to use me. She says the dildo will get her off but it's much more satisfying when she has the real thing.

Got locked up last night because my wife's lover will be in town next week. They were sexting all day yesterday which made her very horny. She got out her favorite dildo Hondo. While Hondo was deep inside her a dreadful realization struck me. In the past year Hondo may have fucked her more than me.

My wife’s BBC boyfriend gets a lot more then me who gets zero.

i bought her a 8,5 inches black dildo after buying myself a chastity cage .

For sure it does. We just recently got her a nice 8" black dildo. We've talked about moving up to a 10" soon if we don't get a chance to fully play with a real guy.
I had a girlfriend that wanted to look into toys. She went with the 10” right to start. I thought she’ll have to work up to that thing. No, the first night she had that thing buried fully in her pussy and banging away like mad.

Back