Does your wife stretch before dates?

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Does your wife or did your wife ever need to stretch her pussy out before a date? After years of small dicks some women become extremely tight and need stretching before she can comfortably handle a bbc. In my wife's case I always help her prepare for a date with her biggest bulls by using some of her favorite dildo, to loosen her up she she's ready to rock and roll from the first moment he's ready to penetrate her. Or is your wife's pussy naturally big enough to take her biggest bull? Did she have trouble at first when she became a hot wife?
I bought my wife a dildo that pumps up, inflates, so she could easily insert it and then pump it up to stretch her vagina prior to her date. Now she doesn't "need" it any more, but still prefers it for when her bull isn't around to take care of her.

Post your reply and her favorite pussy stretching toy.
Imgp0001 (2)a.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg!huge comined file of our movies 01170.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg15.jpg

She used to, thinking it would be beneficial to be "ready" for him. She realized how hot it is for both of them though when she's not prepared for his girth, and they have to spend those incredibly intimate moments getting teasing her and getting her wet, then slowing easing it in allowing her time to adjust

Also, it's become a very intense ritual for me to watch her get ready, watching her shave her legs and pussy, slowly pulling on her stockings, before I put her panties on for her. Seeing her perfect, tight, smooth little pussy up close that one last time before I pull them all the way up and attach her garter straps, almost like I'm carefully gift wrapping her for him. It's a powerful experience knowing he will be ripping them off with little care, and that the pussy she comes home with will look nowhere near the same as that final image she left in my mind.
hubby helps me get ready and seems to really enjoy it

that happened to me after being 1 year and a half without fucking, when I went to penetrate her it was so tight that it cost me a lot.

Back