Does wanting to suck a bbc make u gay?

Live your life. You only get one of them. Embrace every new experience. I’m not attracted to men in any way, but sucking a beautiful cock is fun. Giving another person pleasure should be everyone’s goal in life. You will find a new excitement and that’s what we should all be in search of. If you don’t enjoy it, you don’t have to do it again.

Live your life. You only get one of them. Embrace every new experience. I’m not attracted to men in any way, but sucking a beautiful cock is fun. Giving another person pleasure should be everyone’s goal in life. You will find a new excitement and that’s what we should all be in search of. If you don’t enjoy it, you don’t have to do it again.
Great
Great reflection

Well
Well stated

I think about sucking BBC all the time now too. When I was younger I never had these thoughts. It is scary for me too. I feel like embarrassed and worry if i do it I could turn gay.
I thought about sucking BBC a lot in my younger days until I finally became a cock sucker. I feel mostly straight, and I still feel a little embarrassed and humiliated being a sub for a real man, but that adds to the excitement. I still like being with women, but I love being a cock sucker and getting fucked.

I want to make a BBC cum. I think it would be a great feeling. I worry about the cum shooting down my throat and making me gag. I just want to be good. I am not at fucking pussy so I want to be at this.

I think chastity was a big part in these thoughts. It is all I think about. I know I would be proud making a BBC cum. Maybe I wont feel shame afterwards. I think it will give me confidence which i lack so much of.

Back