Does this video bring clarity

Most of the ******* videos I’ve seen have those extremely monotone and annoying voice overs. Some of the ones on here weren’t too bad, but the music! So bad

Tbh. Ur video does nothing.. Kinda boring lol. But... Id like to tell u all a story.. I once lost a "sexy" bet to my black ex gf. Superbowl bet. She used to tease me during sex saying id never be as good as bbc. I just thought it was verbal raceplay.. I mean ( i have a 7" dick. Im not small)... When she won she picked tieing me up. Little did i know that she would leave me tied up all day and she ****** me to watch this video over and over...

I never had any thoughts about being bi.. Or sharing my gf.... And after that... I can definitely say it altered the way i think. Now i pray everyday for a cuckold relationship. Secretly i dont want to have sex with guys... But i crave bbc everyday. I wish i had bbc cum to ******* daily. I would literally be a sex slave to any black or interracial couple. But. I dont think ill get that lucky. Dont believe me. Watch it all the way through. Story is real

I 1000% agree. I am completely addicted and want black dick. I want to suck it lick it lick his balls make him feel good and definitely eat his cum. Also as I am currently single every girl I hangout with I hope she will be into it and we connect so I can get a steady supply of black dick. I am completely hooked. I am as the video said desperate for a bbc in my mouth

THE CUCK TEST: which one are you?

A. If you get mad turned on after watching this video - you are a cuck

B. if This would piss you the fuck off - don’t ever bring this up to your girl: you can’t handle it:

Im all cuck, the video turned me on sooooo much!

Back