does this get anyone else wet?

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by sexybbclover, Feb 17, 2011.

1. sexybbclover

sexybbclover Member

ive been watching this all morning with my vibrator in my pussy it looks so fucking amazing!

Picture 3.png

2. 1ugot2no

1ugot2no New Member

First, I would give your ear lobes, neck and nipples the much attention deserved. Then, I would get you so hot you'd desperately try kissing me as I purposely hold out. I lay your body down, start sucking your right niple while I cup the left niple in the palm of my hand. Your left niple rest between my middle and first finger. I am now sucking the right breast while squeezing and teasing your left niple at the same time. My right hand is between your legs, first finger inserted up and down the outer lips of your sweet, hot and wet love tunnel. I beging to rub the outter lips of your phat white pussy from tit to root. You moan with pleasure when I suck, squeeze, palm, tease your perky breast as I continue to stroke your phat white pussy. The movement and grinding of your hips let me know your are experiencing mutiple orgasms when you called out my name and moaned even louder with pleasure. Feeling your phat white pussy overflowing with love juices is my cue to get down there and lap your sweet phat white pussy like a little black puppy dog. LOL Positioning myself between your legs, fondling both niples of your breast I start to lick from your neck down to your phat white pussy to locate your G-spot. I continue to lick, lap, slurp and suck your phat white pussy. I insert the middle finger of my right hand into your phat white pussy and work it until you experience orgasm and cum really hard. I enjoy the taste and aroma of your sweet honey pot. But only clean you up enough for my cum to act as a lube making it easier for you to take all 9 inch of my thick BBC. I slide your lovely body to the very edge of the bed and begin to penetrate my BBC into your hot, wet, wanting, phat white pussy. Just like the picture you've shown is the position I am going to leave us in... The rest is private between you and me. And its up to us if we wanna make it happen. Hit me up yahoo messenger, screen name mcndhouse to get up close and personal...Thxs!

wanabecucked likes this.
  3. sexybbclover

sexybbclover Member

whats your e-mail your making me fucking wet

chad and wanabecucked like this.
  4. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Fuck that pussy till it hurts!

sexybbclover likes this.
  5. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

When the black man has finished up with you it would then be time for me to first ask for permission to strip down completely naked for your viewing amusement so you can see how excited I am with just a glance at my little hard white dick.

Then I would need permission from you to perform the clean up duties which is always our job. The black man cums in you and we are then given the privilege to taste his cum straight from the white pussy.

I might even be required to wear a blindfold during the clean up process because many time we the white boys will not be allowed to see the white female naked although she can always, at any time see us naked.

wanabecucked likes this.
  6. solobolo

solobolo Active Member Gold Member

fucken hott

7. Tempesto

Tempesto Active Member

As a cuckold, I would gladly use my mouth to get your sexy pussy ready for your Black lover, and then lick you clean afterwards!

wanabecucked likes this.
  8. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

I'm with you!

9. Barbie-Slut

Barbie-Slut Active Member Real Person

I just watched this ;) VERY HOTT :p mmm x

chad likes this.
  10. newlover2010

newlover2010 Well-Known Member

11. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

Its a BEAUTIFUL picture. The way it should be girl, go for it!

12. Malla Kor

Malla Kor Active Member

Finland
    I got wet while looking that pic [​IMG]