does this get anyone else wet?

i wanna know what you would do with me and my tight little body :) somebody tell me, get me wettt.

First, I would give your ear lobes, neck and nipples the much attention deserved. Then, I would get you so hot you'd desperately try kissing me as I purposely hold out. I lay your body down, start sucking your right niple while I cup the left niple in the palm of my hand. Your left niple rest between my middle and first finger. I am now sucking the right breast while squeezing and teasing your left niple at the same time. My right hand is between your legs, first finger inserted up and down the outer lips of your sweet, hot and wet love tunnel. I beging to rub the outter lips of your phat white pussy from tit to root. You moan with pleasure when I suck, squeeze, palm, tease your perky breast as I continue to stroke your phat white pussy. The movement and grinding of your hips let me know your are experiencing mutiple orgasms when you called out my name and moaned even louder with pleasure. Feeling your phat white pussy overflowing with love juices is my cue to get down there and lap your sweet phat white pussy like a little black puppy dog. LOL Positioning myself between your legs, fondling both niples of your breast I start to lick from your neck down to your phat white pussy to locate your G-spot. I continue to lick, lap, slurp and suck your phat white pussy. I insert the middle finger of my right hand into your phat white pussy and work it until you experience orgasm and cum really hard. I enjoy the taste and aroma of your sweet honey pot. But only clean you up enough for my cum to act as a lube making it easier for you to take all 9 inch of my thick BBC. I slide your lovely body to the very edge of the bed and begin to penetrate my BBC into your hot, wet, wanting, phat white pussy. Just like the picture you've shown is the position I am going to leave us in... The rest is private between you and me. And its up to us if we wanna make it happen. Hit me up yahoo messenger, screen name mcndhouse to get up close and personal...Thxs!

First I would give your ear lobes, neck and nipples the much attention deserved. I would get you so hot you would be desperately trying to kiss me as I intentionally hold out. I lay your body down, suckin your right niple while I cup the left niple in the palm of my hand. Your left niple rest between my middle and first finger. I am now sucking the right breast while squeezing and teasing your left niple at the same time. My right hand is between your legs, first finger inserted up and down the outer lips of your sweet, hot and wet love tunnel. I beging to rub the outter lips of your pussy from tit to root. You moan with pleasure as I suck, squeeze, palm, tease your perky breast as I continue to stroke your pussy. The movement and grinding of your hips let me know your are experiencing mutiple orgasms when you called out my name and moan even louder with pleasure. I can feel your pussy overflowing with love juices. That's my cue to get down there and lap your sweet phat white pussy like a little black puppy dog. LOL I continue to lick, lap, slurp and suck your phat white pussy until you experience orgasm and cum really hard. I enjoy the taste and aroma of your sweet honey pot but only clean you up enough for my cum to act as a lube making it easier for you to take all nine inches of my thick 9 inch BBC. I slide your lovely body to the very edge of the bed and begin to insert all 9 inches of this BBC into your hot, wet, wanting, phat white pussy. That the picture is the position I am going to leave us in... The rest is private between you and me. And its up if we wanna make it happen. Hit me up yahoo messenger, screen name mcndhouse to get close up and personal...Thxs!

whats your e-mail your making me fucking wet

When the black man has finished up with you it would then be time for me to first ask for permission to strip down completely naked for your viewing amusement so you can see how excited I am with just a glance at my little hard white dick.

Then I would need permission from you to perform the clean up duties which is always our job. The black man cums in you and we are then given the privilege to taste his cum straight from the white pussy.

I might even be required to wear a blindfold during the clean up process because many time we the white boys will not be allowed to see the white female naked although she can always, at any time see us naked.

I got wet while looking that pic
rolleyes.png

Back