Does the women have to be white for you to be interested?

Just wondering my gf is currently 19 and she is Latina/African American. And shes interested in doing something starting out slow..really I just wanna see her suck a bbc. And she's down for it. But she not ready for Intercourse yet. So does that interest anyone. Here in pa.
She has to be interested in doing it first! No matter what color she has to be into it otherwise it is a waste of everyone's time! But I am game to have her do me! I'm open to options!

Just wondering my gf is currently 19 and she is Latina/African American. And shes interested in doing something starting out slow..really I just wanna see her suck a bbc. And she's down for it. But she not ready for Intercourse yet. So does that interest anyone. Here in pa.
For me it depends on her role and interests in BDSM. My recommendation is for the both of you to experience it at a swinger party.

Not for me she just has to be interested in getting her brains fucked out and enjoying it! If you are interested message me and we can make it work out!

Back