Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

As a woman, I can say that the risk of pregnancy increases my excitement and even my orgasm is more intense. I understand that it is a psychological factor that increases vaginal and uterine contractions to help the semen move forward and stay longer in the cervix so that more sperm can reach the fallopian tubes to fertilize my eggs. But I can't think of all of the above when my black bull is inside me and I feel his cock throbbing as he fills my womb with his cum. Later, when the sex is over, all I have left is the ambivalence between the desire and the fear of getting pregnant.

As a woman, I can say that the risk of pregnancy increases my excitement and even my orgasm is more intense. I understand that it is a psychological factor that increases vaginal and uterine contractions to help the semen move forward and stay longer in the cervix so that more sperm can reach the fallopian tubes to fertilize my eggs. But I can't think of all of the above when my black bull is inside me and I feel his cock throbbing as he fills my womb with his cum. Later, when the sex is over, all I have left is the ambivalence between the desire and the fear of getting pregnant.
exactly.

. Let's all be clear. The function and purpose in nature of sex is to transfer sperm from the male to the female to impregnate the female. As intended by nature , a woman who is fertile is motivated by nature to feel "rewarded" when she is filled with hot sperm. Now we inject that it is that she is filled with hot sperm from a black man and she is very very fertile. She is passionate and lust filled as the stud ejaculates the sperm into her and perhaps only some time later does she think about having an IR baby.
Yess

Back