Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

I think the fantasy is far different to the reality of pregnancy risk. But my ex-fiance was very, very promiscuous and hardly ever used condoms even though she'd promise to and wasn't on the pill. So, I found myself having to using condoms with her, just so i'd know if or when she fell pregnant, it was unlikely to be mine. But in saying that, the excitement every month waiting to see if she got her period would drive me wild. I also knew in the back of my mind, that if she was to fall pregnant, there was a high likely hood I was going to accept the outcome and go along with her having it and raising it. In hindsight, I realise I dodged a massive bullet, but this 'fetish' and the excessive fantasising/ masturbation that goes with it can over rule a lot of logical thinking once it draws you in.
. Procreation is normal and natural and necessary. Women are programmed by nature to procreate. Women want sperm inside them. The only question is what sperm. Once they become promiscuous, then there is always sperm or so it seems. Pregancy seems inevitable yet not a certainy for some women who have trouble conceiving. Others it has with the first time and the first black bull. Today we see many more white moms with black babies and small black *******. And other races. White pussy is being well shared amoung other races.

I wasn't attempting to lecture you. I apologize if it came off that way. You know about it because it's reality. But many on here think it's all rainbows and unicorn sprinkles and don't realise the whole new spectrum they just stepped into. The looks... The stares. It's 2018 and mostly here in the U.S. it's still taboo for any race to be with a black male or woman. It's a trip! Lol
So don't cuz losers might stare at u? Who gaf? Fuk them . That's a lame excuse. .."cuz other ppl won't like it, it's taboo" smh I'm not being rude but r u serious?

We were trying to get pregnant a couple of years ago and so knew when my girl was ovulating (we had one of these wristbands and apps that record temperature etc). We are a cuckolding couple and went to Quest in Leeds where she had sex with a stranger with condom and then we bumped in to her regular bull who is black and who also had her whilst I watched. They started with a condom but whilst she was on top riding him she looked at me and said "it's just so much better bare", lifted off him and took the condom off before sitting back down on him and carrying on. She did get off and finish him with a blow job before I had my turn on her and filled her pussy.

All through the pregnancy I was worried it might be her bull's and was very relieved when she came out white. The thought is hot and if she wanted that I would have done nothing to stop her but reality is I'm very happy she's mine.

Back