Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

Each time she is with a black man the taboo aspect is very erotic and sexually arousing for both (ALL THREE!) of us, and so is the fantasy of her getting pregnant. But the REALITY of her getting pregnant is something else entirely. We play with the fantasy and have fun with it sometimes, but there’s no possibility of her getting pregnant. None. Nada. Nunca pase. Nicht eine Gelegenheit.

When a white husband hands over his white wife to a black man (or men) and they ejaculate inside her, there is always a chance she could get pregnant, even if she is on birth control. That is a taboo and because it is a taboo it seems to enhance the excitement. While I would never want my wife to get pregnant by a black man, it would be devastating both professionally and personally, the idea of millions of black man sperm swimming around inside her is both exciting and disturbing.
Very well said.

When a white husband hands over his white wife to a black man (or men) and they ejaculate inside her, there is always a chance she could get pregnant, even if she is on birth control. That is a taboo and because it is a taboo it seems to enhance the excitement. While I would never want my wife to get pregnant by a black man, it would be devastating both professionally and personally, the idea of millions of black man sperm swimming around inside her is both exciting and disturbing.

The poor cocks have ambivalent feelings. :bigsmile::blackgrimace:

344005_7b6d37d_640x_.jpg

Nothing quite like the heat in the night as cucks sweating neath that ....when that " fllood Fills her..." dripping into husbands mouth the Bull slaps the face before his re- insertion. Gagging , gasping for breath...

I think the fantasy is far different to the reality of pregnancy risk. But my ex-fiance was very, very promiscuous and hardly ever used condoms even though she'd promise to and wasn't on the pill. So, I found myself having to using condoms with her, just so i'd know if or when she fell pregnant, it was unlikely to be mine. But in saying that, the excitement every month waiting to see if she got her period would drive me wild. I also knew in the back of my mind, that if she was to fall pregnant, there was a high likely hood I was going to accept the outcome and go along with her having it and raising it. In hindsight, I realise I dodged a massive bullet, but this 'fetish' and the excessive fantasising/ masturbation that goes with it can over rule a lot of logical thinking once it draws you in.

Back