Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

Definitely.I for one love think she is going to get pregnant by the next bbc she is going to get View attachment 2202160View attachment 2202161
. Let's all be clear. The function and purpose in nature of sex is to transfer sperm from the male to the female to impregnate the female. As intended by nature , a woman who is fertile is motivated by nature to feel "rewarded" when she is filled with hot sperm. Now we inject that it is that she is filled with hot sperm from a black man and she is very very fertile. She is passionate and lust filled as the stud ejaculates the sperm into her and perhaps only some time later does she think about having an IR baby.

The moment is very different to the responsibility, which is true of any encounter not just IR.

Personally I feel very lucky I have never fallen pregnant, but different people would regret that.
. Generally speaking , most women not looking to get pregnant. Want to play but not "pay ". Seems to go back and forth with women wanting babies and not wanting to get pregnant. Years ago , it was difficult if the parents had different religions. Different races was highly taboo. Today more white women have black ( and other races too ) husbands and IR children are more common. More white couples adopting non-white children so we many more different " combinations" at the mall and at the grocery store.

The moment is very different to the responsibility, which is true of any encounter not just IR.

Personally I feel very lucky I have never fallen pregnant, but different people would regret that.
Have you fallen in-love--or , dreaming of falling
Hard..for someone. Black or White...Yellow or Red
Does matter...especially ????? Because only you know , and I know...Fantasy becomes blurry...
.. ...those wanting to impregnate
seeding you sweet pussy...w/ load after load
Of highly potent BBC seed...will come out of the woodwork, sensing your status. Not too late

I wasn't attempting to lecture you. I apologize if it came off that way. You know about it because it's reality. But many on here think it's all rainbows and unicorn sprinkles and don't realise the whole new spectrum they just stepped into. The looks... The stares. It's 2018 and mostly here in the U.S. it's still taboo for any race to be with a black male or woman. It's a trip! Lol
Oh and how many ******* do you have? Do u know of?

I told wife while fucking her that her bull told me he wants to cum in her to get her pregnant and she was so turned on by it. So as I was getting ready to cum she said no not you hurry up get off me. I love the idea but just think it will take away from her out playing. If she pregnant no going out parting and after big change in all our life’s.. it’s exciting but it will change everything and I love this lifestyle of wife to be free to do whatever

Of course it does....And it's horny heaven for the guy......My wife meets alone and her guy has no idea that I know...they meet at his place in his bed and he cums inside her telling her he wants a baby with her....how does he think that's going to work? She has to avoid him during high risks days of the month....but I will say this....she has met him on a high-risk night and my mind was racing and rock hard waiting for her to come home. She did let him cum inside her.

Back