Does she seems innocent or not?

I call BS, she certainly doesn't appear to be the type of woman who would be posting her face all over the Internet proclaiming her love for black cock. I could definitely be wrong but I'd put money on it and I'd bet the house. Real person member would be an easy way to prove me wrong.

Apologies if I'm wrong. I've seen it too many times and it's not fair to post someone's pics online when they are unaware. Again, apologies if I'm wrong.

I find people rarely show what they are like in the bedroom and sexually when out and about. I know women who go to church twice a week and are the sweetest people and are absolute sex fiends. I also know women that show it off and dress like they were going to be putting on a show and are basic missionary once or twice a year. She could be completely innocent or a freak when the doors close.

I call BS, she certainly doesn't appear to be the type of woman who would be posting her face all over the Internet proclaiming her love for black cock. I could definitely be wrong but I'd put money on it and I'd bet the house. Real person member would be an easy way to prove me wrong.

Apologies if I'm wrong. I've seen it too many times and it's not fair to post someone's pics online when they are unaware. Again, apologies if I'm wrong.
And then there's this consensus....

Well my wife is an insurance adjuster and no one would ever look at her and guess she has been sleeping with black men for over 2 years she looks like a happily married white woman with a white husband

perfect, she's wearing all the right masks in public, then loses those masks when she's in the arms of a black man

You DO look like the typical punk ass white boy pussy so I wouldnt be surprised if she jumped at the chance to be fucked by a real man.

Some women are confident enough that they simply don't concern themselves what others think. The pictures are all tasteful and represent a very desirable woman. What she does with her body and who she shares it with will be speculation unless she chooses to provide photos.

My current favorite bed partner is petite little fireball that looks like the quintessential Sunday school teacher. She is quite polite, very soft spoken until she is naked in bed and she turns into a sex demon. You can't judge a book by its cover or a woman's sexual proclivities by her physical appearance or public demeanor

She looks very innocent and wholesome but also stunning. If she gave me that look though, that look of "I'm ready to be a naughty girl", I'd go for it.

Back