Does No mean Yes?

AMB

Male
Gold Member
We are a 50 year old couple and over a year ago I sent my wife a text containing a brochure for a swingers club that I found intriguing. Of course there were questions but she didn’t hesitate to say yes to going and checking it out. Fast forward til May 2023 we have been to club(s) several times the past year. She knows I want her to fuck another guy while I watch. So two weeks ago we were in the club late and seated in the play room on a couch just watching people fuck and be merry when a black gentleman approached and began flirting with my wife. It got her extremely hot but when he walked off she said she wasn’t into black guys. I asked her if she was into Latinos and whites? She said yes if they were cute…….
So the whole week I’m really worked up and trying to figure out how to approach this outside the club and without alcohol involved. We return to the club the next Friday which was two days ago. We returned to the same couch late in the night and began watching and her getting hotter and hornier with every passing minute. Well the place had cleared out somewhat and just a few single guys still hanging around.
Sitting there she said she wanted me to stick my finger in her, so I did. The whole time there is a young gentleman sitting adjacent to us with a million dollar view of my wife’s uncovered pussy. So he’s 3 feet away watching me finger her and she’s kinda bucking up and down. As I stroked my finger in and out I noticed he had reached over and started rubbing the inside of her thigh. When he touched her I think it made her cum. She got soaked. So I sat there a few minutes fingering and him rubbing I noticed he got up and approached my wife’s opposite side and he asked her if he could rub her tits, she softly said no, so he walked off and I finished her finger fuck moments later.
She knew he was staring at her pussy and I think she really enjoyed it from the orgasm when he touched her.
I think she really wanted to say yes.

Back