Does it worth to be a cuckold

Living in the fantasy is always fun and exciting. We can't deny the fact that it's really so fucking erotic to imagine that you have a hot blondes unsatisfied young bitch wife with a black hung guy to take over you and you are kneeling outside the door and listening to their sounds of love making, and you wear a small tight chastity tube and she and her hot stud fuck 100 times while at the end of the day you can only suck his dick, be her creampie, while they are passionately having wet kiss.

But it's so difficult in reality. In reality you have to work, you have to get enough sleep and sufficient energy to work for a living. You can't just live in the cuckolding fantasy 24 hours a day, and you can't just have your brain filled up with cum all day long, not to mention long term chastity or orgasm denial which will definitely affect your real life. It's fun to have SOME orgasm denial, but most of the fun will go away while most of the pain will come to you if you do it for weeks, months or years....

Is it really only a game to add more sex drive on bed, or is it only instantaneous imagination for jerk-off only, how many people in the world will actually practice this lifestyle for real, and for keep, rather than just a short game

I think it would be really hard to live this lifestyle 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Closest we came to it was when I was 'owned' for 6 months, which really meant I was at the guys beck and call all the time, very tiring!
Nowadays we live a normalish life but visit fetish clubs occasionally, or I go out and have fun with a guy, or BDSM nights with my ex bf, or sexy photo sessions, or we have 'special nights' when hubby watches me now and again with a black guy. But these times are spread out around an everyday family life.
So this lifestyle can be lived for real if lived at a steady pace.

For us there was no sadistic element such as chastity belt or sex denial etc .we lived all our life with cuckolding and althougj we have had few bad experiences but overall we enjoyed it and dont regret at all..

Back