Does it get better

Me n wife been married for 25 years but I think about leaving she doesn't wante no more obviously never initiates sex when we have sex it is dead what you'll think

Welll puncuation might help us understand you better. I think you need to talk with her and mix it up and make your relationship fresh again. Date, court her like you used to. Your in a rut and dont want to do anything about it. Find out what she likes and turns her on and so forth. COMMUNICATE.

Last edited:
Me n wife been married for 25 years but I think about leaving she doesn't wante no more obviously never initiates sex when we have sex it is dead what you'll think
You gotta find out what's wrong then you can work on fixing it!

As a single guy who been with both single and married women I can tell you without a doubt if your dick is spectacular, I mean if sex is awesome she will want it as often as she can get it and regularly for sure. Man I've had women try to mount me in my sleep! Woke up talking about"don't let the fact that I'm sleep stop you"! I've ******* ******* in the middle of sex and they still rode me till sun up because my body still responds to arousal even in my sleep! What I'm saying is if sex is good she's coming for it and if you weren't giving it up she would be saying something to you about it!

So you have to ask her what she's feeling and see where you go from there!

Welll puncuation might help us understand you better. I think you need to talk with her and mix it up and make your relationship fresh again. Date, court her like you used to. Your in a rut and dont want to do anything about it. Find out what she likes and turns her on and so forth. COMMUNICATE.
This is a “GREAT” answer!!!!

Personally, I think women like your wife will suck the soul out of any Man !! Provided you are not a self centered asshole, RUN....... RUN like hell and don't look back

I constantly look for ways to make every orgasm a little more intense than the last - every cuddle just a little more intimate and loving - every meal taste better than we get from our favorite restaurants - I do it to make sure she knows I love and care for her and to make her day-to-day life a little easier and sweeter.
I'm consistently in-motion... always looking for ways to improve things or surprise her and blow her mind both in, and out of bed.

This is awesome man. Love that mentality

Back