Does Black dick taste different???

To me Black cock definitely tastes better than a white one. Love nibbling on a hard chocolate cock and then getting the creamy surprise.
Thank you housewifenheat for your honest Opinion on what We Alpha Black Bulls already know! Its a Sexy hotwives sheer Body Language and how they react when they finally get ahold of that BBC, Intensely putting they All into pleasuring our BBC,s, knowing the reward of Rich Black seed will soon follow! My way of saying how much we Black Bulls Love our Sexy QOS Hotwives!👬👩🐓💦💦💦👅🔥

Does Black dick taste different than other dick??? If so, please elaborate.....
Black and white cocks taste different, as cut and uncut ones do it. But the main point of difference is in texture IMO.

White uncut cock ( I've sucked some of them ) tastes usually salty, and his cum is different depending on the man attached to LOL

White cut cock tastes ( a pair of them )...ummm....I don't remember. I think no taste, and his texture comes to mind maybe a feeling about grainy, rough skin

Black uncut cock SADLY no can mention it, I didn't date one ever (please I need a SEAN MICHAELS, ED JUNIOR or FRANCO ROCCAFORTE type of guy)
Black cut cock ( I've sucked at least 5 ) , taking account with differences between them, maybe tastes somewhere between metallic or bitter and salty flavor, sure stronger than white ones. Texture was smoother, and definitely cum was sweeter in all cases, even sweeter than latino guys. If I had to choose, depending on mood, but I think due to his cum my number one would be BLACK COCK

Anyone does think the same?

Black and white cocks taste different, as cut and uncut ones do it. But the main point of difference is in texture IMO.

White uncut cock ( I've sucked some of them ) tastes usually salty, and his cum is different depending on the man attached to LOL

White cut cock tastes ( a pair of them )...ummm....I don't remember. I think no taste, and his texture comes to mind maybe a feeling about grainy, rough skin

Black uncut cock SADLY no can mention it, I didn't date one ever (please I need a SEAN MICHAELS, ED JUNIOR or FRANCO ROCCAFORTE type of guy)
Black cut cock ( I've sucked at least 5 ) , taking account with differences between them, maybe tastes somewhere between metallic or bitter and salty flavor, sure stronger than white ones. Texture was smoother, and definitely cum was sweeter in all cases, even sweeter than latino guys. If I had to choose, depending on mood, but I think due to his cum my number one would be BLACK COCK

Anyone does think the same?
Taste no different skin texture size maybe also if different beetween Métis African native for my wife for for sure black skin dark

Back