Does black cock turn white bois gay

Hey everyone! Just curious about a certain topic and would love other opinions on this.
Me as a white boi that’s on the submissive side has fantasied about seeing a beautiful big black cock satisfy my princess. Especially after meeting the girl of my dreams who is now my wifey :)
We first met about 3 years ago and finally got married last year.
My wife cheated on me 1 time before we were married or engaged, we had been going out for over a year and I found out she was cheating on me with a hot black man with a huge cock. It was her personal trainer at her gym, they had several “sessions” after hours at his place. One day I decided to look through her phone while she was in the shower (looking through her stuff is something I hardly ever do) and I noticed that she and her trainer were texting a lot, it was weird and caught me off guard, and then I cane accross her text to him saying that she can’t wait for them to hookup again and That next time she wants him to fuck her in her bed (which was our bed ) after seeing that I almost fainted and some how I gathered enough courage to keep looking and saw that he had snap chatted her earlier with a short video of his cock saying that “I can’t wait to feel you again baby”
After i saw that cock and how huge and perfectly shaped it was, I knew that I’m gay for black cock, his cock was so hot I ended up masterbating to it several times before approaching my wife. Once I pretty much proved that she was cheating on me like crazy it really hurt our relationship for awhile, but once we patched things up she has been the most loving and loyal wife a guy could ask for.
Little did she know at the time of me finding out she cheated i ended up buying a black dildo so I could fuck and suck. I kept all of that a secret until 2 weeks ago when I told her I think she should try cuckolding me with a bbc.
She knows that I’m attracted to bbc kinda like she is and that I worship big black cock, and fortunately she believes the same way I do, and feels that me and her both should feel the pleasure and enjoy bbc.
I’m truly a lucky man to have a princess like her.
And I’m thankful to have all the bbc Bulls out there to help couples convert to bbc.

I don't worry about labels. If you met me IRL, you'd never know I enjoy getting breed by a beautiful black man as much as I like fucking women. I'm a take charge, ******* of nature in a well muscled male body and average size dick. But even with my legs in air and a BBC deep inside, I'm more of what matters as a man than most guys.

So if you know who YOU are, don't give twos shits about what others label you.

Hey everyone! Just curious about a certain topic and would love other opinions on this.
Me as a white boi that’s on the submissive side has fantasied about seeing a beautiful big black cock satisfy my princess. Especially after meeting the girl of my dreams who is now my wifey :)
We first met about 3 years ago and finally got married last year.
My wife cheated on me 1 time before we were married or engaged, we had been going out for over a year and I found out she was cheating on me with a hot black man with a huge cock. It was her personal trainer at her gym, they had several “sessions” after hours at his place. One day I decided to look through her phone while she was in the shower (looking through her stuff is something I hardly ever do) and I noticed that she and her trainer were texting a lot, it was weird and caught me off guard, and then I cane accross her text to him saying that she can’t wait for them to hookup again and That next time she wants him to fuck her in her bed (which was our bed ) after seeing that I almost fainted and some how I gathered enough courage to keep looking and saw that he had snap chatted her earlier with a short video of his cock saying that “I can’t wait to feel you again baby”
After i saw that cock and how huge and perfectly shaped it was, I knew that I’m gay for black cock, his cock was so hot I ended up masterbating to it several times before approaching my wife. Once I pretty much proved that she was cheating on me like crazy it really hurt our relationship for awhile, but once we patched things up she has been the most loving and loyal wife a guy could ask for.
Little did she know at the time of me finding out she cheated i ended up buying a black dildo so I could fuck and suck. I kept all of that a secret until 2 weeks ago when I told her I think she should try cuckolding me with a bbc.
She knows that I’m attracted to bbc kinda like she is and that I worship big black cock, and fortunately she believes the same way I do, and feels that me and her both should feel the pleasure and enjoy bbc.
I’m truly a lucky man to have a princess like her.
And I’m thankful to have all the bbc Bulls out there to help couples convert to bbc.
Preach it !

I think it depends, but if all the boxes that are required are checked, than yes. Black cock is definitely capable of turning white boy's into white bois, and even making them permanently gay. But only 4 BIG BLACK COCK if you know what I'm saying.

Back