Does anyone here seriously shave their vagina or are they 80s photos?

Alexis2212

Couple
Good morning everyone, as a woman I am asking myself some questions and would like to hear from other women on the forum. But how do you in 2022 have pussies as hairy as a forest without the slightest care?
The question is: but do you do everything to look unattractive with those gray, slabby pussies with the lawn of hair around them? Is that why you only try to please black people who are okay with any kind of hole just put it somewhere!
Because I wonder if anyone has the good taste to shave and clean up once in a while.
I understand that you are American, and in America there is not even a bidet for personal hygiene so I understand that already the vaginal effluvia is more intense but seeing these things that look like aged angus steaks really depresses the soul.

Girls get a move on....if that's why you're looking for blacks in a while they won't be looking for you either!
Black people should be used to enjoy, not because white people don't want you anymore and with black people you still feel like Sharon Stone.

Good morning everyone, as a woman I am asking myself some questions and would like to hear from other women on the forum. But how do you in 2022 have pussies as hairy as a forest without the slightest care?
The question is: but do you do everything to look unattractive with those gray, slabby pussies with the lawn of hair around them? Is that why you only try to please black people who are okay with any kind of hole just put it somewhere!
Because I wonder if anyone has the good taste to shave and clean up once in a while.
I understand that you are American, and in America there is not even a bidet for personal hygiene so I understand that already the vaginal effluvia is more intense but seeing these things that look like aged angus steaks really depresses the soul.

Girls get a move on....if that's why you're looking for blacks in a while they won't be looking for you either!
Black people should be used to enjoy, not because white people don't want you anymore and with black people you still feel like Sharon Stone.
Always shaved

Back