Does anyone have trouble finding a woman in the Ohio area

To clear things up, I am a bull for swingers. I meet a lot of white women on the swingers sites, been doing it for a few years. I am talking about single women that don't swing. U can't date and marry a hotwife, They r already married. The single women on swing sites, u may not be interested n. Plus most of them r looking for females and couples. For example, how many single women u see on this site, and is looking for a nice guy to marry. How many women post u see on here. Single white female, looking for a serious relationship with a single black guy.

To clear things up, I am a bull for swingers. I meet a lot of white women on the swingers sites, been doing it for a few years. I am talking about single women that don't swing. U can't date and marry a hotwife, They r already married. The single women on swing sites, u may not be interested n. Plus most of them r looking for females and couples. For example, how many single women u see on this site, and is looking for a nice guy to marry. How many women post u see on here. Single white female, looking for a serious relationship with a single black guy.
Most single women looking for a guy won't be on swinger sites. They will be on vanilla sites like match or OkCupid or POF.
At least that's where I meant mine.

And the ones who are single swingers are usually unicorns looking for a daddy or master or a couple to play with.

I've met around 12 women on b2w... I don't think ANY of them were single 🤔

Interesting thread. I guess everyone is looking for something different but just to give you some hope there are people here in Ohio that do hook up and play. We’ve been in the lifestyle for many years and as a mature both bi couple it seems it’s difficult to find a mature gentleman. Nothing against you younger guys but we just don’t have that much in common with the under 35 crowd. Keep up the search and be honest with what you’re looking for. When you introduce yourselves it helps to tell a little about yourself, what your into and biggest thing is not be 3 states away.

Ohio has the best ratio of any state I'm willing to bet. Lol. Plenty of real and verified chicks on here.

real and verified but not really trying to meet either. I’m sure there’s some success, but I’ve read more threads and posts from Ohio/NE OH guys being flaked on, ghosted convos, no replies or they’re looking for a comet to align with the moon and sun at 7:52A while a 6’6, 14” “bull” crosses the street 🤣

it’s frustrating when it’s really not that hard in real life (as in off the site), but the site is fun so we still come!

Back