Does anyone else have to deal with this ?

I need to be filled up.
For one, IF that is your husband, he's quite adequate and average. If SIZE is so important to you, why would you marry him?
Are you able to enjoy sex with him? Do you have orgasms with him? If you have issues having sex with him, have you talked to him about it?
There are many ways to increase the enjoyment of sex IF you so desire to do so. If, however, you've set your mind that you can only enjoy thicker or longer cocks, then you have a problem, but its mostly between the ears. Of course, if he has PME, that's a trainable thing for him. Women often fail to express their "lack of" or "special spots" with their men for enjoying sex. Routinish sex gets boring and often both hub & wife are glad its over when that sets in.
The open-ended cock sleeves are quite popular; allows the male to enjoy sex and orgasm while creating a thicker, stimulation for the female. They're quite inexpensive, actually, and if you can have vaginal orgasms, this should help you do it. (see examples)
If you're unhappy with hubby sex, you really need to resolve it or it'll eventually eat up the relationship between the two of you.

CockSleeves-OpenEnded.jpg

One thing you don't want to do is trade ONE problem for ANOTHER problem. There's an UP side and DOWN side to practically everything. Be sure you weigh in what you'll lose IF you decide cheating is a solution.

Last edited:
I need to be filled up.😭😢
For one, IF that is your husband, he's quite adequate and average.
If THAT.... Thing, is considered 'adequate and average' that is a shocking statistic.
Not that I care to know but DAMN... I haven't been that small since middle school. I'm not even being funny.
But I agree, she married Him, CLEARLY despite penis size but... Good gawd that is tiny.
I never understood spouse humiliation. Even as a bull in this lifestyle and far bigger than the average man... I don't see why a woman would willingly marry a guy if his penis size is an issue. That's why I simply said LIFE CHOICES .
women essentially have the Pick of the litter when it comes to men, so I'm assuming he is far more capable in all other aspects of life LOL

He's probably a helluva district manager. Kind. Loving. Considerate. God fearing 👍🏽

If THAT.... Thing, is considered 'adequate and average' that is a shocking statistic.
Not that I care to know but DAMN... I haven't been that small since middle school. I'm not even being funny.
But I agree, she married Him, CLEARLY despite penis size but... Good gawd that is tiny.
I never understood spouse humiliation. Even as a bull in this lifestyle and far bigger than the average man... I don't see why a woman would willingly marry a guy if his penis size is an issue. That's why I simply said LIFE CHOICES .
women essentially have the Pick of the litter when it comes to men, so I'm assuming he is far more capable in all other aspects of life LOL

He's probably a helluva district manager. Kind. Loving. Considerate. God fearing 👍🏽
I gotta agree with "Everything" MagicMikeATX said and add that I'm God fearing... hung low and a "weed smoking fornicator" .. I like my lot in life ♂

Back