Does anyone else, Bull or hotwife, find unwilling cucks sexier?

You might be right, although I’d prefer he hated the challenges rather than thriving on them.

It’s quite hard to predict though I suppose. A black guy coming into it will likely have his own thoughts too and his needs prioritised as well.
Don’t worry, I don’t think he will ever be comfortable. I don’t think you learn to enjoy it, you just cope a little better. He will always have those “ oh no” feelings inside when you tell him what you plan to do.

You just need to surprise him by adding in situations at times he wouldn’t expect, or create situations that shock him.

I don’t think you can ever get used to seeing your wife get ready to go out and fuck another guy. However many times it happens, those feelings still send your head in a spin as a cuckold. But I suppose if you inform him you are off to meet two bulls, then that will really hit him hard and give you a massive buzz.

I like getting him out of his comfort zone and they having him realize how much he enjoyed it. One of the hardest things about him sucking his first dick, in front of me, is that he later admitted that he was bothered about how much he liked it. He didn't do that in front of my lover, though. It was a game-changer, as I think they say these days, for him. Now he happily calls himself "orally bisexual" - meaning that he likes to suck cock, but does not otherwise desire to be with a man in any other way.
ha ha i was not eager to lick cum but she had me by the balls and trained me to go all the way. Women are funny they separate their minds more than men so they can do things without really questioning why they do it. My neighbor is dominating me because she is very fond of me and wants to make sure i do not hurt myself. I am super happy that she cares enough to spend effort on an old relic that i will submit willingly but the conversation is strange except she has no problem telling me what to do

I like getting him out of his comfort zone and they having him realize how much he enjoyed it. One of the hardest things about him sucking his first dick, in front of me, is that he later admitted that he was bothered about how much he liked it. He didn't do that in front of my lover, though. It was a game-changer, as I think they say these days, for him. Now he happily calls himself "orally bisexual" - meaning that he likes to suck cock, but does not otherwise desire to be with a man in any other way.

A lot of women want this scenario. It's not usually expressed openly in the forums and probably not the easiest thing to bring up during the ordinary course of conversation!

I like getting him out of his comfort zone and then having him realize how much he enjoyed it. One of the hardest things about him sucking his first dick, in front of me, is that he later admitted that he was bothered about how much he liked it. He didn't say that in front of my lover, though. It was a game-changer, as I think they say these days, for him. Now he happily calls himself "orally bisexual" - meaning that he likes to suck cock, but does not otherwise desire to be with a man in any other way.
I love all of this. You push his boundaries, then he is open with you about his thoughts afterwards.
I believe most things can be approached with great communication.
You are both winning as you are pushing and communicating. You would never ever be anywhere near where you are without those two traits.

A lot of women want this scenario. It's not usually expressed openly in the forums and probably not the easiest thing to bring up during the ordinary course of conversation!
Correct - not easy to discuss. Only those couples with great communication can get there.

Loads of couples on here say things like “ my husband isn’t like that” but I think it’s very hard to be open, especially with these situations

I suppose it’s a bit of a taboo subject in many ways, but I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same situation I am in?

I met an absolutely great guy before falling into this lifestyle. I love him, completely, and he’s now my sub too. Of course, dominating a weak man doesn’t feel like domination at all, so he’s strong and intellectually very impressive. He submits to me, and has now listened chained up in an adjacent room as I’ve fucked more superior black men than I can probably remember at this point. He’s even been handcuffed and blindfolded in the same room, with me kissing him while being powerfully pounded from behind by BBC.

We’ve talked about it, of course, at length, and while there is unwillingness from him, there is also consent. I have found I NEED that unwillingness from him too. For me nothing can compare with nasty animalistic sex with a dominant BBC who knows what he’s doing. If my sub was enjoying what I was doing, I’d feel like I was performing for him in a way and that poured a little cold water on the whole thing for me. I actually found that adding in the ‘betrayal’ angle of allowing my lust for BBC and being black-owned to overpower my responsibility to protect the man I love just sent my arousal and orgasms off the chart.

When I read stuff here it’s clear that most couples involve a man who wants to be cuckolded, who gets turned on himself by it. So wondered two things:

1. Are there any hotwives in the same situation as me?

2. Are there any BBC here who are turned on by being the dominant bulls in such a situation and get similarly aroused by the thought of an unwilling cuck ****** to live a life of you owning and controlling the woman he loves?
I think we are similar but strictly in the bedroom ....it turns Scarlett on the more I dislike it. And I am chasing the same thing. I hate the little abull has shown dominance .. but crave it too.. Scarlett can explain her side better than I.

I think the ones that post publicly about liking the cuckhold thing but i find privately in chats with other couples and women here that perhaps the reality is the number who do not like the cuckhold thing is greater than those who do. I could not tolerate a cuckhold in my relationship.

I think we are similar but strictly in the bedroom ....it turns Scarlett on the more I dislike it. And I am chasing the same thing. I hate the little abull has shown dominance .. but crave it too.. Scarlett can explain her side better than I.
@MistressAria, my cuck and I met after different life events..he's a widow n I'm divorced..he introduced me to this lifestyle and I totally love it...I love dominating n controlling him!! It wasn't easy at first because he's been submissive for a major of his life and me being new to it was something we had to work through...we don't live together, which is difficult when trying to train him to be the cuck/Sub that I want...outside of the lifestyle he is a strong male and no one would ever think of him in this way..which is such a turn on for me!! I love pushing him to do things he doesn't want to do n seeing him beg me to do them again!! I do not do anything just to please him and its his place to make sure that I am pleasured whether we are with our bull or by ourselves!! Ultimately his place is to serve and give me everything I desire!! I tell him all the time how his life will change when we live together and I hope he is up for being truly submissive to me!!

Thank you 💋

In many ways, it’s a hard thread to post because I know how it can make me look. I’m essentially saying I get turned on by betraying and hurting the man I love, but it is what it is and we don’t choose our turn-ons, right?

There is a lot of truth in what you say. I have nothing but absolute love and respect for my man. I have nothing but complete pride in owning him as a Mistress. Now, imagine how good about yourself you feel when you put a man on such a pedestal and then tell yourself ‘I deserve better’? Imagine spending your life watching that man lust after you and desire you, yet you deny him and give yourself to men that, for all his intellectual prowess and poise and strength, he can never be (BBC) - the thing that YOU desire the most.

Without him hating it, without me doing something he doesn’t want and denying him something he desperately wants, I can’t feel that power rush I need to feel this way about myself. His unwillingness is central to everything.
Very interesting thread. In my mind, you are a true Mistress because, as you say, if the cuck/sub desires you to have sex with other men, then you aren’t really dominating him. My wife cheated on me, and that led me to having strong cuckold fantasies. I described myself as a “reluctant cuckold” on other sites because I don’t want her to cheat, yet her cheating has given me powerful sexual fantasies. It’s like a roller coaster of emotions— Heaven and Hell. Ifit came down to a choice I could make,I’d have her be faithful to me. But here Iam enjoying your and other people’s posts on this site.

My cuck hubby doesnt get turned on sexually by this lifestyle, he more or less only accepts his role in it. He is mostly not around when I get used by black bulls, and most often he offers to sleep in a spare room or on the couch and therefore submitting his bed place to a superior man. I more often sleep with blacks than have my hubby in the same bed. Even so when we are at hotels on holidays, we often have it so the bed is for me and eventual black lovers while my hubby sleeps on the couch or on a spare matress on the floor.

Hello Mistress Aria, when I read your post it hit me like a bolt of lightning. Because that is exactly what i want to achieve. i have been cheating on my husband for two years now with various bbc's and i can't get away from it. i am addicted and in bondage. my hubby doesn't know about all this yet, but i would like to change that. he would never accept it voluntarily. so i have to present him with a fait accompli at some point. Gladly with the help of a dominant, dark-haired woman. why dark-haired? i love this cliché of the dark-haired race woman and the blonde dummy.

I would like to make my husband a real C3 Cucki. that would be my dream. because he can't do anything with his little willy anyway.

i would love it if you would show me off to a bunch of powerful bbc's as your sex toy, and then let them all use me according to your wishes. and my hubby has to watch me being used hard by the blacks. and when they are all done with me, he "gets" to lick me clean, and prepare me for the next number.

I suppose that’s part of my conundrum here, because I think that if my cuck starts to enjoy it and want it, I’ll stop enjoying it enough enough to lustfully desire it.
What if your cuck is tied up and gagged? So you can tease him more and keep it on the hot, erotic edge of him too scared, or enjoying it but wondering if you’re going to cross a line is/was a no for him?….

What if your cuck is tied up and gagged? So you can tease him more and keep it on the hot, erotic edge of him too scared, or enjoying it but wondering if you’re going to cross a line is/was a no for him?….
Oh he’s always tied up, well, handcuffed. Metal is just sexier. But that’s not to help him enjoy it. It’s to prevent him from leaving and making sure he is there for me to humiliate.

We cranked things up recently, took it to another level in terms of my perception of him and how much more comfortable I am tormenting him while worshipping black cock, so life is very good right now.

Oh he’s always tied up, well, handcuffed. Metal is just sexier. But that’s not to help him enjoy it. It’s to prevent him from leaving and making sure he is there for me to humiliate.

We cranked things up recently, took it to another level in terms of my perception of him and how much more comfortable I am tormenting him while worshipping black cock, so life is very good right now.
Hot. Love how he knows you have him there to get humiliated

Back