Do you wife's wanna fuck bodybuilder or a guy with big cock

Do you wife's wanna fuck a bodybuilder or a guy with big cock
My experience is that women first look for pleasant personality. Maturity of the person, whether the person is trustworthy etc.. Dick size is important but that's treated as a bonus but not a deal breaker for most women.. Of course there are exceptions to everything so for some unmarried women dick size or body builder could be only criteria of selection

My wife likes larger guys and the feeling of being overpowered physically. So not necessarily a bodybuilder but someone strong and capable of picking her up and shifting her around as she is fucked in different positions. When he's thumping her from behind a bigger stronger guy seems to be able to hit it harder with more inertia which you can see shudder through her body. When done correctly the guy she's blowing the feels this wave from the guy she's fucking go through her body and ends up in her mouth around his cock. A bigger cock is a bonus

I'm trying to find a big bodybuilder BBC for a married white woman who's only been with her husband, but looking for BBC with husband's urging. I also know of 2 others, one married and one not but both are keeping it a secret. If you are a very muscular bodybuilder-type BBC, please contact me asap.

Im not a bodybuilder but i stay in shape

Attachments

• 9d3a1-1024417217.mp4
    923.8 KB
  • c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Back