Do you view white women with respect, or just another slut who needs to please you.

We know why we are here. If you wanted to be treated like a queen, stay home with hubby and have vanilla sex. We are here because we want our ladies to be fucked hard by black men and returned to hubby wet and dripping black seed. Don't let your lady fool you she wants to be fucked hard,used like a slut, like that's her only fucking purpose in life once the bedroom door closes. Outside the bedroom though, all ladies should be treated like a lady.

There isn't a clear cut answer. You give and you get. I've met women who want to be treated well and others who wanted to be used and tossed out. It varies, but if I'm personally going to be involved with someone, there will be respect given and recieved.
Totally agree. Even if the woman wanted to be used and tossed out, I'd let her know that I'm not that hard up and there are plenty of guys you can easily find who will use you and think nothing of it. It's not in me to treat anyone as garbage, even if they feel that way about themselves.

Oh this is going to be good. Like there has never been a man whore born yet and women are here just to please men- our only function.
I think the truth is men are not expected to be sneaky and deny thier sexuality where women are not even considered on it.... All humans are sexual , but the opposite sex is ( women ) is pretty much a master at lying to men and she knows her power.

Anyway props to all the pretty sluts who like to fuck boldly!

I think the truth is men are not expected to be sneaky and deny thier sexuality where women are not even considered on it.... All humans are sexual , but the opposite sex is ( women ) is pretty much a master at lying to men and she knows her power.

Anyway props to all the pretty sluts who like to fuck boldly!
I don’t even know what to say to this.

I don’t even know what to say to this.
Its fine sweetie. Pussy is power and the most weaponized weapon a woman has for any dick that wants her is " no".

If she fucks 200 men blatantly and tells one man "no" it is power that is not to be taken lightly.

At the end of the day , a woman has three powers:

1)pussy
2)beauty
3) a man's desire to want her.

The last one must work first for the others to be able to work at all. if the last one is not going to be in power, then she will call him gay .

She may even spite him and even follow him .

Anyway-- Love the ladies alot !!!now lets fuck on a yatch!!❤️😈😈💕💕😎😉

Back