Do you think your wife or girlfriend would leave you for her black lover, if given the opportunity?

Do you believe your wife or girlfriend leave you for her black lover, if given the opportunity?

• Yes and it bothers me.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Yes and it turns me on.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Yes and it both bothers me and turns me on

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No, and it would bother me if she would.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No and it would turn me on if she would.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • No but it would both bother me and turn me on.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I don't have a significant other right now, but such a scenario would turn me on.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a significant other right now, but such a scenario would bother me.

• I don't have a significant other, but such a scenario would both bother me and turn me on.

• Total voters
My wife was 50 her first time. When I asked her if she wished she started sooner, she said yes but she is not sure if we started in our 20's that our marriage would have survived.

My wife was 50 her first time. When I asked her if she wished she started sooner, she said yes but she is not sure if we started in our 20's that our marriage would have survived.
Wow that's intense. That sounds hurtful. What a thing to say. How did it affect you? I would have been emotionally crushed and horny as hell.

Wow that's intense. That sounds hurtful. What a thing to say. How did it affect you? I would have been emotionally crushed and horny as hell.
At first I was taken back, which is probably why about a month later I asked her to stop, to which she emphatically answered "No." Which really surprised me. However, to make sure she had total freedom with black men she took a more aggressive, dominant role with me. Plus black men helped teach her the finer points of cuckolding (not the cuck game we had been playing.) I really started thriving on my 'new wife,' my Mistress, my BBC slut, and becoming her cuckold. She was more confident, sexier, and open about her sexuality. We are both much happier, much much closer, and and in reality more open with each other.

First wife actually let WITH her Black Lover at the time, the decision was ******* related tho not because she was in love with him. She was dead in 3 years.

Second wife, she has "affairs", not fucks around on the side, so she develops emotional feelings much deeper than usual. Twice, Lovers (or potential Lovers, THAT was weird!!) have almost cost the marriage. Once Black Lover she REALLY fell hard for and they both considered ending their marriages to be together...….his wife giving him an ultimatum hen she found out was what stopped that.

its a fine line we walk being involved in this......and its TITILATTING too. There is no doubt that had my wife gotten involved in BBC earlier in life, she would be a VERY different person today.

CW

However, to make sure she had total freedom with black men she took a more aggressive, dominant role with me. Plus black men helped teach her the finer points of cuckolding (not the cuck game we had been playing.) I really started thriving
Thanks. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks. Could you please elaborate?
When she was with black men, they had her calling me cuck-boi and she continued that when we were together. A white man's cock became white boy's penis, so she started referring to mine as penis. Starting with the first black guy, she had me call him Sir. Also starting with him was my supervised masturbation into my cum-cup and he would talk about my typical small white penis and why Beth's pussy belong to him and black men only. He got Beth started on pegging me frequently, and when she did, to talk about how much better she fucks me than I ever fucked her. My ass became my pussy, and she had me wearing panties a lot, especially when we were not in sexual situations.

To be honest, a lot of bulls are not husband material. They may offer women a good time but women also want financial security and being treated respectfully outside the bedroom too. There's a reason why those men she's fucking are mostly single. Either they choose a bachelor lifestyle or they can't commit in a real relationship. Any woman that leaves her husband for a good time is doomed to fail. You had something, despite your sexual short comings, that made her fall in love and marry you. I'd be more threatened by a married black man because at least he made it that far.

To be honest, a lot of bulls are not husband material. They may offer women a good time but women also want financial security and being treated respectfully outside the bedroom too. There's a reason why those men she's fucking are mostly single. Either they choose a bachelor lifestyle or they can't commit in a real relationship. Any woman that leaves her husband for a good time is doomed to fail. You had something, despite your sexual short comings, that made her fall in love and marry you. I'd be more threatened by a married black man because at least he made it that far.
Very true what you have said,all black men she has fucked were single and that is the attraction,they don’t want ties or a relationship just want to feed there huge cocks into a white pussy.

Anyone who is seriously active in the cuckolding community knows divorce is more common than we'd like to admit. I mean good for me because I'm not white, but bad for you guys hehe

Back