Do you thank the bull for fucking your wife?

Do you guys thank the bull for fucking your wife?

• Yes, always do

Votes: 76 73.1%
  • Yes, sometimes

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Just when my wife asks me to do it

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • No, never do it

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Well, as a cuckold who absolutely adores his wife, every time she gets good sex from a real man, I thank him. I am not always present, but if her lover puts a smile on her face, makes her cum and gives her a pleasure I would never be able to deliver, I feel I need to thank that man for making my Goddess happy. What do you guys think?

I like when the wife thanks the husband. Lol.
I always try to thank my wife's bulls when they give her what she wants, but I agree, it's nice when my wife acknowledges my part in helping her to feel safe and liberated to pursue it, for helping with logistics or finding her playmates, etc. I think it's great when all three participants are grateful for what they get out of the arrangement.

I always try to thank my wife's bulls when they give her what she wants, but I agree, it's nice when my wife acknowledges my part in helping her to feel safe and liberated to pursue it, for helping with logistics or finding her playmates, etc. I think it's great when all three participants are grateful for what they get out of the arrangement.
Very well said. We always thank him for his time and efforts, as he does us, especially if i've organised the logistics and my wife spent the day getting herself ready for him. Basically just a mutual respect. In 4 years our fiend has never taken it for granted, understands that as a married couple, she/ we are giving up her most prized/ intimate posession to him and he always thanks us afterwards. Pretty much why he's still around 4 years on.

Back