Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

Because the men who don't want that aren't in this forum. You live in a dream world and have very little idea of real life.
Lived the lifestyle since the early nineties,I have a pretty good idea what is happening,you don't have to agree. You asked a question,I gave you my prospective. Men who don't want that probably aren't interested in this lifestyle. It's not for everyone!

While I don't shove it in peoples faces, I am not secretive of my sex life. Everyone I work with knows, I do date both women and men, and yes black men openly. I have shown up to work events with a plus one of both. It's no secret. I also work in a very conservative business. I really don't worry about it anymore. If you don't like it, well you don't have to be in my life.

Several of our friends (black and white) knew because they were sleeping with my wife. They were wise enough to know that if they talked about it the good times would come to an end. It's nice to have "Close" friends.

My wife and I were at the Ranch4Play swingers club in Eustis, FL and we ran into a couple we knew from St. Augustine. I went to school with both of them and they lived right behind my shop. We talked and agreed that we didn't see each other there, lol.
We're always amazed we haven't run into more people we know at lifestyle events. We know we're not the only freaky ones in the bunch!

My wife and I were at the Ranch4Play swingers club in Eustis, FL and we ran into a couple we knew from St. Augustine. I went to school with both of them and they lived right behind my shop. We talked and agreed that we didn't see each other there, lol.
Did that experience make you reluctant to attend other events ("we'd better cool our jets for awhile!")?

Within the next few years,this is all going to be mainstream activity, you will be looked down on ,as being a prude,or not being up with modern society if you are not participating in the BBC cuckold lifestyle!

Back