Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

Why should any woman feel they need to hide the fact that they have a preference for black men. I just don't get that.
I think the aspect that's more commonly kept secret is having a preference for anyone who's not your husband. My wife is selective about which friends she tells about our lifestyle choice, but it's because most of her friends are monogamous and don't relate to the lifestyle, not because she's afraid of letting them know she likes black guys.

I haven't come out and used a megaphone to announce it, but people know. My neighbors, he's met my ******* and we do go out in public. I meet my Bull almost every Wednesday in a parking lot to give him a blow job in his truck. Afterwards, we may go in to get a few groceries. We go out to eat, pizza mostly ( why I've gained ten pounds..lol) a few events, hockey games, festival etc. Have been seen by people I know many times. He is not from here, so doesn't really know anyone.

My two girlfriends, knew I fucked black guys, It’s funny when we went out for a ******* with their Husbands, it was obvious that they all knew, It used to be funny if the pub/ bar had any black customers, when we went to the ladies I was always asked if I knew any of the black guys, I would always laugh at this, and say maybe maybe not.
I always got asked a lot of questions about my sex life with BBC by one of my girlfriends in particular.
What did it feel like etc,etc,.
It was funny She and Her husband moved to Spain, where She took the plunge and started a relationship with a black guy/ guys, She always blamed me for getting Her started, She always said that talking to me, about my adventures, used to turn Her and Her Hubby on when they had sex,so much they decided to give it a try.😜👌
Nicee where in Spain I have a few bbc friends in costa del slol

Exactly. He will make it like i did it on my own and he was never involved. Already told his mom and dad that I had a affair . That’s why we divorced. When the fact is we started couple swapping some back when we dated in college.Then to this . He got jealous and couldn’t handle it . Was trying to be super controlling. Then didn’t want it at all . When we got married on the pretense that we were going to be some what open . And here’s a shocker . He’s the one that made the push to do this . 😂
It's amazing how someone will turn against you in a break-up. My ex ran around town spreading the worst lies you can imagine about me being abusive when it's was actually the other way around. It sounds like your ex got everything he wanted and then couldn't handle the reality because of his own insecurities.

We had kept quite about our lifestyle due to being in a very conservative area and we would be ostracised by both friends and neighbours who would not understand or appreciate how bringing a black guy into our lives with my husband allowing me to have a sexual relationship with a black guy while he watched and enjoyed it to the point that he masturbates as I get fucked by my black lover.
Myself and my best friend went to Barbados to a upmarket hotel, where we had a butler who asked if we wanted anything just to ask him,
I asked if he could book us both a massage, he said he was a qualified masseur and he would massage both of us if we wanted in our room. We arranged for him to massage us that evening at six pm he arrived with a case with his massage oils and a vibrator for massaging our muscles.
we undressed down to our thongs he asked who wanted to go first, I said I would he told me to lay on my stomach and take my thong off this I did .
he started on my shoulders slowly working down my back to my buttocks then back to my shoulders. Then back to my buttocks, he then moved to the bottom of the massage table started on my feet slowly moving up my legs to the top of my thighs I automatically opened my legs giving him not only a view of my open pussy but allowing him access to it , he slowly worked his way to my pussy .
he then told me to turn over on my back, again he started on my shoulders then slowly over my tits he rubbed my nipples and tweaked them then moving over my stomach I automatically opened my legs as he moved over my pubic area then ran a. Finger between my labia lips teasing me . I was now looking directly at his cock straining in his trousers. I was now turned on and started rubbing his cock through his trousers and asked him to fuck me . He said I could be fired if the management found out , I told him to fuck me now. We moved to the bed and he fucked while Lynne watched and rubbed her pussy .
After he said please do not tell anyone that he fucked me .
He then said he would not be able to massage Lynne tonight, but would arrange to massage her in the morning..
he cleaned up and left. Lynne then said wow that was something I didn’t expect.
We then talked and I told her about how my husband and I meet Del on a Saturday and my husband watched as Del fucks me. We talked about our times with Del how my husband and I got to meet him , how big his cock is . I explained that I had also been fucked by Del and his brother Tom twice each on the same night . Also when we meet in his local bar which is basically a black pick up place how he fingered me as we sat at the table with him and others in the bar could see his fingers moving between my pussy lips . The next morning our butler arrived to massage Lynne and he also fucked her ,she said it was the best sex she had ever had .She asked if I could arrange for her to join my husband and I after we returned to meet Del and his brother, she now gets a regular black cock as she’s Del’s brother’s regular white whore ,her husband has also accepted being cuckolded by her and Del’s brother.

Last edited:
We had kept quite about our lifestyle due to being in a very conservative area and we would be ostracised by both friends and neighbours who would not understand or appreciate how bringing a black guy into our lives with my husband allowing me to have a sexual relationship with a black guy while he watched and enjoyed it to the point that he masturbates as I get fucked by my black lover.
Myself and my best friend went to Barbados to a upmarket hotel, where we had a butler who asked if we wanted anything just to ask him,
I asked if he could book us both a massage, he said he was a qualified masseur and he would massage both of us if we wanted in our room. We arranged for him to massage us that evening at six pm he arrived with a case with his massage oils and a vibrator for massaging our muscles.
we undressed down to our thongs he asked who wanted to go first, I said I would he told me to lay on my stomach and take my thong off this I did .
he started on my shoulders slowly working down my back to my buttocks then back to my shoulders. Then back to my buttocks, he then moved to the bottom of the massage table started on my feet slowly moving up my legs to the top of my thighs I automatically opened my legs giving him not only a view of my open pussy but allowing him access to it , he slowly worked his way to my pussy .
he then told me to turn over on my back, again he started on my shoulders then slowly over my tits he rubbed my nipples and tweaked them then moving over my stomach I automatically opened my legs as he moved over my pubic ares then ran a. Finger between my labia lips teasing me . I was now looking directly at his cock straining in his trousers. I was now turned on and started rubbing his cock through his trousers and asked him to fuck me . He said I could be fired if the management found out , I told him to fuck me now. We moved to the bed and he fucked while Lynne watched and rubbed her pussy .
After he said please do not tell anyone that he fucked me .
He then said he would not be able to massage Lynne tonight, but would arrange to massage her in the morning..
he cleaned up and left. Lynne then said wow that was something I didn’t expect.
We then talked and I told her about how my husband and I meet Del on a Saturday and my husband watched as Del fucks me. The next morning our butler arrived to massage Lynne and he also fucked her ,she said it was the best sex she had ever had .
we arranged for her to join my husband and I after we returned to meet Del and his brother, she now get regular black cock as she’s Del’s brother’s regular white lover, her husband has also accepted being chucked by her and Del’s brother.
Sounds hot! Were you worried about your friend freaking out as the guy started to put his hands between your legs? That was a bold move to make without knowing what her response would be. Glad it worked out--for both of you!

My wife has told several friends that she has a boyfriend (white guy) and that we attend lifestyle events. We also are very good friends with a couple that has the same dynamic as us (hot wife/cuckold). But we definitely don't advertise our situation...just very discreet.
So this past weekend, we introduced my wife's boyfriend to one of my wife's friends...the 4 of us hung out at our house for a few hours. Her friend was staying with us (from out of town) and she went to bed first and left the three of us alone. I went to bed shortly thereafter to allow my wife to have some alone time with her boyfriend.

So this past weekend, we introduced my wife's boyfriend to one of my wife's friends...the 4 of us hung out at our house for a few hours. Her friend was staying with us (from out of town) and she went to bed first and left the three of us alone. I went to bed shortly thereafter to allow my wife to have some alone time with her boyfriend.
Did your wife's friend find out?

so, the GF wasn't interested?

Back