Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

Exactly. He will make it like i did it on my own and he was never involved. Already told his mom and dad that I had a affair . That’s why we divorced. When the fact is we started couple swapping some back when we dated in college.Then to this . He got jealous and couldn’t handle it . Was trying to be super controlling. Then didn’t want it at all . When we got married on the pretense that we were going to be some what open . And here’s a shocker . He’s the one that made the push to do this . 😂
Sorry to hear he's using this to make you look bad every chance he gets. I was involved with a couple that went through rough times (eventually divorced--not because of their swinging), and one day the man, whom I thought respected me, announced to his 3 children that "your mom is fucking a n----r!" Needless to say, it was devastating to the family, their marriage and especially to her, as he was the biggest proponent that led her to me. No easy answers. Please take care.

That's awesome. I love hearing the mothers,wives,and grandmothers are getting the BBC they deserve to enjoy! The best piece of ass I ever had was a 69 year old woman! Black gentlemen need to enjoy our older wives too!
Older White Mature Women and grannies are the best at Pleasuring BBC! Trust & Believe me. Experience, confidence, maturity, willingness to go that extra mile gracefully! Need I say more? 💯❤️♠️🔥👍

Older White Mature Women and grannies are the best at Pleasuring BBC! Trust & Believe me. Experience, confidence, maturity, willingness to go that extra mile gracefully! Need I say more? 💯❤️♠️🔥👍
This is a fact! Its always time to get into granny's panties! Some people look at a grandmother with a tray of freshly baked cookies, and think isn't she a sweet old lady. I see my next potential slut!

Sweet! Ladies need to keep passing the BBC torch! Maybe after the other one is down with BBC too,they all can rope mom in too! Picture shows three generations serving a group of BBCs together!

Attachments

• 8839a663.jpg
    8839a663.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
They are indeed! That’s why she won’t let me watch her being buttfucked. She craves it now.
It's awesome to have a wife that's a fully functional 3 hole slut! It would be hot to see the old girl go airtight with three big black men!

Much as she would enjoy that she is afraid that two of her granny holes would be ruined fir good. She doesn’t want to be diapered. I think it’s going to happen anyway. Her holes are getting pretty loose from wear and tear.

We were fairly open with our friends about having an open relationship early on, so most know we're not totally monogamous. I think most of my male friends probably assume we're swingers, or just free to play, but given how busy we are, I think most of my vanilla friends assume we don't play often. One of my closer friends sometimes ribs me about becoming boring. I don't think any of them would guess that my dick has been kept in a cage for 12 years, or that I'm no longer allowed to have sex with other women, while my wife continues to fuck whomever she wants.

I do have a few of close female friends that know she keeps me locked up. A couple of them have seen me wearing a cage.

Almost all of my wife's girlfriends know that she has a taste for hung, black men, and several of them know what the key around her neck is for. She's only used the word "cuckold" with a couple of them, but I'm pretty sure most of them have a pretty good idea what our situation is like. I still get a little flustered and nervous (and a little turned on) when I find out she's talking about it. She went to hang out with a couple of her oldest, closest vanilla girlfriends (who are also good friends with me) a couple weeks ago, and she wore a shirt that says "Bull Rider" and her key was visible. Predictably, it prompted the discussion and she told them both everything. When she came home and told me what they know, I was pretty anxious, but once I stop worrying about it, it's actually kind of nice not to have to hide anything from a lot of our friends.

These days, any new friends we make tend to be in the lifestyle anyway, so they know everything about our dynamic. We still have to be discrete professionally, but the older we get, the less it feels like we have to hide our situation from friends.

Back