Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

My two girlfriends, knew I fucked black guys, It’s funny when we went out for a ******* with their Husbands, it was obvious that they all knew, It used to be funny if the pub/ bar had any black customers, when we went to the ladies I was always asked if I knew any of the black guys, I would always laugh at this, and say maybe maybe not.
I always got asked a lot of questions about my sex life with BBC by one of my girlfriends in particular.
What did it feel like etc,etc,.
It was funny She and Her husband moved to Spain, where She took the plunge and started a relationship with a black guy/ guys, She always blamed me for getting Her started, She always said that talking to me, about my adventures, used to turn Her and Her Hubby on when they had sex,so much they decided to give it a try.😜👌

My two girlfriends, knew I fucked black guys, It’s funny when we went out for a ******* with their Husbands, it was obvious that they all knew, It used to be funny if the pub/ bar had any black customers, when we went to the ladies I was always asked if I knew any of the black guys, I would always laugh at this, and say maybe maybe not.
I always got asked a lot of questions about my sex life with BBC by one of my girlfriends in particular.
It was funny She and Her husband moved to Spain, where She took the plunge and started a relationship with a black guy/ guys, She always blamed me for getting Her started, She always said that talking to me, about my adventures, used to turn Her and Her Hubby on when they had sex,so much they decided to give it a try.😜👌

Surprised at how seldom this happens. Guess the first step would be to feel your friends out for their attitudes towards black men, but seems like that would be as easy as seeing a black man and casually remarking, "he's a good looking guy," and seeing what her response is ("But he's Black! Or, "yeah, he is kinda hot"). On the other hand, I guess there's a huge step between saying you find a black man attractive and letting a friend know that you've actually fucked a Black man. Knowing that they probably told their husbands, if you were married, would you still tell your friends?

Ladies and couples. Is being with a black man something you can't wait to tell your friend(s), or do you have to hold it inside and not tell a soul?
I guess i just don't understand this generation. Why would you tell anyone but your absolute best friend and maybe even not them. Talking about it on a forum like this is safer than telling a friend. Friends could know the other party and that could cause problems. Friends can be close one day and enemies the next. Friends could become intoxicated or under the influence of ?. Either one they might just tell everything you said .
If your in the lifestyle with a spouse they of course will or should know. Even that has risks, i think of all those revenge photos and descriptions even on this very forum. But then I consider having sex is just that, the color of my new partner is of little concern.

I guess i just don't understand this generation. Why would you tell anyone but your absolute best friend and maybe even not them. Talking about it on a forum like this is safer than telling a friend. Friends could know the other party and that could cause problems. Friends can be close one day and enemies the next. Friends could become intoxicated or under the influence of ?. Either one they might just tell everything you said .
If your in the lifestyle with a spouse they of course will or should know. Even that has risks, i think of all those revenge photos and descriptions even on this very forum. But then I consider having sex is just that, the color of my new partner is of little concern.
My wife's best friend knows but that's about it 😀

When we talk about this lifestyle-I don’t mean just her fucking BBC but hotwife in general, we try to figure out which of our friends may be doing this as well. We know of at least one of her friends who cheated on her husband and I told my wife….”You know if she played her cards right she could have had her cake and ate it too.” She cheated, got caught, they got through it and still together. It’s always fun playing the “whos fucking others game”

I keep it quite.
This kind of adventures involves a lot intimate stuffs.
One way or another, they will cause hardship or headaches once you shared them with others even close friends.
It's just commons sense
We haven’t taken the plunge-we would never tell any friends or family although I wish there were people we could talk to so we(my wife mostly) would see this is not out of the ordinary or weird.

We haven’t taken the plunge-we would never tell any friends or family although I wish there were people we could talk to so we(my wife mostly) would see this is not out of the ordinary or weird.
And that's the reason I brought the question up. To see if it's too much to tell a friend, or if it is something you'd share with your best friend. Obviously, I see nothing "weird" about it. Curious, maybe. Weird, no.

I keep it quite.
This kind of adventures involves a lot intimate stuffs.
One way or another, they will cause hardship or headaches once you shared them with others even close friends.
It's just commons sense
When you say that you keep this kind of adventure quiet, are you talking about all relationships or just interracial?

Back