Do you take his dick bareback?

I've told a lot of bulls to knock me up even if it was only in the spirit of lust since I was on birth control.
I will reluctantly admit I got a weird thrill when I thought about taking my diaphragm out when Bradley started to get on top of me. I didn't because, well, it's a baby. I even asked Bradley one time if he wanted me to take it out as he was going in. He played along and said things like, "Want a baby, huh. How about twins?" There were other cute sayings, but when he was cuming I get, "Here's your twins." Of course, me being the "that crazy engineering chic" I start giggling.....

When we were done, we were both kinda laughing, but he did seriously as me, "Your diaphragm is really in right?" I said, " Of course, You know I would not do that without everyone being ok with it first"

There's was sigh of relief.

Glad you think so. Erotic you’d let my tongue go where his mighty Black dick just went bareback. Are you a natural blonde down below there?

I am yes.
Oh........You could have driven Wit crazy if you said,
"Blonde down there? I don't know. I have been bare down there since I was 18"
Gotta play the tease when they set themselves up like that.

Absolutely bare back! My hubby told me when we both first realized that I was built for black men and started this lifestyle that true BBC must never be wrapped in latex. Ever. It's my job as white submissive to milk thick black cock raw, bare, natural and to accept his seed into my womb.

Back