Do you take his dick bareback?

FROM CHRISTINE -
After the 2nd date, the bull went bareback. I still remember him
asking me just before he came, "You want my babies? C'mom girl, you want my babies
all up in yo' belly?" With hubby right there, I really didn't know what to say. I did say,
"I don't know".

A few moments later, the young bull stopped. With his shaft twitching, he looked directly
at hubby. It was sort of obvious what was happening. To this day, it was probably one of the most
erotically intense moments for us. Probably for most couple's, it truly is the "point of no return."

"Oh sh!t! I nutted like a muth fucker. Y'all best be able to deal wit' havin' a nigg# baby
in the family. Hubby Ray turned away bashfully, but as for me, hearing him talk dirty
like that just pushed me over the edge and I came, hard!

So much for "safe words" or limits. It made me so horny that I had Ray use the dildo
on me twice after the bull left.

Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view

FROM CHRISTINE -
asking me just before he came, "You want my babies? C'mom girl, you want my babies
all up in yo' belly?" With hubby right there, I really didn't know what to say. I did say,
"I don't know".

A few moments later, the young bull stopped. With his shaft twitching, he looked directly
at hubby. It was sort of obvious what was happening. To this day, it was probably one of the most
erotically intense moments for us. Probably for most couple's, it truly is the "point of no return."

"Oh sh!t! I nutted like a muth fucker. Y'all best be able to deal wit' havin' a nigg# baby
in the family. Hubby Ray turned away bashfully, but as for me, hearing him talk dirty

So much for "safe words" or limits. It made me so horny that I had Ray use the dildo
I love it when guy say to me they will put baby inside

Wanna see her pull a train!

Very good white girl taking it like you should!

FROM CHRISTINE -
"I don't know".

Did you get pregnant with little black man baby Christine?

Back