Do you take his dick bareback?

I use my own contraception so yeah, I let guys cum inside me. Drives them fucking wild. Inspires them to take their time, and work me over head to toe. Most guys make me cum before they do. Love it. My own orgasm, obviously. Ga Ga good. Then his. Me in full witness taking in his every twitch. His every groan. I currently am with two guys who know they can get some whenever they want. They want it a lot.
I BET!!!!! luck guys!

My ex-fiancees first time with her bull she said before hand condoms and she wont suck his cock.. thats too personal to her...

He took her bareback...nutted all inside her and she sucked his cock and his large perfect black cock was either in her mouth or being fondled with her hands the entire time.
Funny how white women's rules for sex with white boys changes once we're with BBC Bulls!
a00b2a9deedeb5a69ae002f4998c2cd4.jpg

I was my wife’s second and first without a condom. Many years of safe sex swinging. Finally she trusted our long time bull. We had discussed the possibility, but I left it up to her. We were enjoying a MFM w him and she continued to tease his bare BBC against her swollen lips as they made out. She gave me a look and I gave her a nod. Nothing more needed to be said. She whispered in his ear she wanted him bare. He didn’t hesitate. They continued to make out as he fucked her and she let her fingers feel his cock slide in and out. I then heard my usually reserved wife tell him to fuck her doggy so he (& I) could watch his cock go in and out of her. Ensuring she got the full experience, he finished deep inside her. I took my turn as well. She’s been bare with him ever since.

Attachments

• 649E320D-6AEE-4BFC-9FAD-7ACD2AC8637D.jpeg
    649E320D-6AEE-4BFC-9FAD-7ACD2AC8637D.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 5FE813E0-03F9-4FE5-9F29-4BA22549C5B6.jpeg
    5FE813E0-03F9-4FE5-9F29-4BA22549C5B6.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 167
  • 1AEB776E-C0E3-4503-AFF7-78F80A4C9C25.jpeg
    1AEB776E-C0E3-4503-AFF7-78F80A4C9C25.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 181
I was my wife’s second and first without a condom. Many years of safe sex swinging. Finally she trusted our long time bull. We had discussed the possibility, but I left it up to her. We were enjoying a MFM w him and she continued to tease his bare BBC against her swollen lips as they made out. She gave me a look and I gave her a nod. Nothing more needed to be said. She whispered in his ear she wanted him bare. He didn’t hesitate. They continued to make out as he fucked her and she let her fingers feel his cock slide in and out. I then heard my usually reserved wife tell him to fuck her doggy so he (& I) could watch his cock go in and out of her. Ensuring she got the full experience, he finished deep inside her. I took my turn as well. She’s been bare with him ever since.

to say your wife is a good girl doesn’t capture how wonderful she is

Back