Do you take his dick bareback?

I use my own contraception so yeah, I let guys cum inside me. Drives them fucking wild. Inspires them to take their time, and work me over head to toe. Most guys make me cum before they do. Love it. My own orgasm, obviously. Ga Ga good. Then his. Me in full witness taking in his every twitch. His every groan. I currently am with two guys who know they can get some whenever they want. They want it a lot.

I use my own contraception so yeah, I let guys cum inside me. Drives them fucking wild. Inspires them to take their time, and work me over head to toe. Most guys make me cum before they do. Love it. My own orgasm, obviously. Ga Ga good. Then his. Me in full witness taking in his every twitch. His every groan. I currently am with two guys who know they can get some whenever they want. They want it a lot.
Do they fuck good 💋

For me due to my first time being fucked by Del who is now our regular black bull, it was totally unplanned or expected. We met him at his niece’s party where he slowly started seducing me when I danced with him, after the party we gave him a lift home and long story short, he and I finished the night off with him and I having sex I was desperate to get his much larger black cock into my cunt and fuck me . But neither my husband myself or Del had any condoms, he had me so hot I was begging him to fuck me so he could only have me bare back but on the understanding that he would pull out just before he was ready to cum . I had never experienced sex anywhere near as good as with him, he started slowly then he and I built up a rhythm with me pushing my pussy hard into him as he push hard into my wonton pussy . I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he pounded me deep. Then I felt his penis start to throb and he was moaning and groaning telling me he was close to cumin, I started telling him to fuck n
His cum into my cunt then I felt the first of his cum shooting deep into my cunt this triggered a massive orgasm with me squirting my cum over he balls.
:sex: So now It’s the only way that I want him fucking me to feel his flesh against mine the raw feeling of it plus the close bond I get knowing his throbbing black cock is going to release his hot seed into my body,I can’t think why I would want him wearing a rubber Mac

Last edited:

"...they can get some whenever they want." You are the perfect female friend

I played the risk it game a lot my first year of college and before. After that I did go on the pill. Getting knocked up is something that always seems to come up during fucking but honestly I think it's pretty hot dirty talk.

in the heat of passion, a white woman looks up at the Black man who’s fucking her so hard; she whispers
“I love you. Cum in my cunt. Put a Black baby in my belly”

Is that hot dirty talk?

I take every black mans cock bareback always!Every white woman should!Every black man should get to put his seed in a white girl and put his superior black baby in our belly!It dont matter if your married to a white man like I am,just open your legs and take it and if he knocks you up then good girl ❤️
I would definitely cum in you

Back